Half the allure of Summer is all the sweet scents: the ocean's spray, gardens in bloom, and freshly cut grass. While you'll likely get a whiff of all these smells out in nature, the beauty products below mimic the aromas of all the best parts of this season. Even once the warm weather wears off, you'll still be able to hold on to the memories with these fragrant buys.
- Imagine you are standing in the midst of a botanical garden when the roses are in bloom, and you'll call to mind the scent of Korres 24-hour Wild Rose Moisturizing and Brightening Cream ($35).
- For the foodie in you, Elemental Herbology Watermelon and Cucumber Body Moisturizer ($48) captures the summery scents of a backyard barbecue.
- Spritz on Demeter Fragrance in Grass ($39) and you'll recall a picnic in the park on a warm day when the lawn was freshly cut.
- Perhaps you won't make it to an island vacation this season, but Pacifica Coconut Pearls Luminizing Lip Quench
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray ($25): the scent really is self-explanatory.
- Lemonade is a staple this time of year and you can bring that scent to your bath with the help of these Fresh Lemon Sugar Bath Cubes ($38).
- Remember those water floats that made swimming so much fun? Sniff Oscar de la Renta Sun Protection Stick ($26) to reminisce on unabashedly splashing in the pool.
- Our favorite scent of them all? Coola's Citrus Mimosa Sunscreen Spray ($32), which plays up a favorite beachside brunch cocktail.