- Now your nails can finally match the soles of your Louboutins — HuffPost Style
- Get bikini-model gams with this leg bronzer — SheFinds
- You don't need a celebrity stylist to get Kate Hudson's sleek high ponytail — InStyle
- How Mila Kunis was transformed into intergalactic royalty — Allure
- Achieve the perfect popsicle pout without consuming a calorie — The Cut
- Your glasses (and pillowcase and phone) are making you break out — Byrdie
- The most versatile shadow palette of the Summer is only $10 — Beauty Sweet Spot
- Strip away semipermanent hair dye with vitamin C — xoVain
- Michelle Rodriguez debuted new breakup bangs — E! Online
- Don't fight your freckles! Embrace their beauty with these makeup tips — Refinery29
Plus, a bonus look for the flower girl.
No change in cup size necessary!
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
This DIY design is couture for your fingertips.
We first saw it on Iggy Azalea, and now we've got the step-by-step tutorial.
- You have to see these celebrity ombré styles before your next salon visit — InStyle
- Hey, girl — Ryan Gosling is about to make your nails a lot sexier — SheFinds
- Toner: the underappreciated skin care product everyone needs — HuffPost Style
- Forget the blow dryer! Look good with air-dried hair — The Cut
- Here's how to train your part to switch sides — Allure
- Control your pesky sideburns once and for all — Byrdie
- Tanning is the new smoking for teens — Teen Vogue
- Elle Macpherson's beauty secret is a whole lot of water — ABC News
- Stella McCartney relaunches her original fragrance with Lara Stone — Stella MCartney
- Hand painting is the new avant-garde twist on a manicure — Racked