In the beauty world, your face shape can determine many things from your next haircut to your makeup tactics. Finding the correct measurement is a simple equation of proportions. While the most common shape is oval, others include round, square, triangle, diamond, and heart. Want to find out what category you fall into? Grab a mirror and follow these simple steps to discover your personal shape when you keep reading.
- Michelle Obama shows us how to grow out bangs — E! News
- A cautionary ad against applying makeup while driving — HuffPost Style
- Get an inside look at Dior's luxury beauty suite at Cannes — The Cut
- Tricks to fade your self-tanner fast — Real Simple
- Take your emerald eye makeup from day to night — The Fashion Spot
- Six beauty products to test out this week — Allure
- How to ease into the colorful hair trend — Beauty High
- Bridal beauty tips for the big day — Real Beauty
- The easy way to trim your hair at home — Naturally Curly
- Get the right blush hue for your skin tone — YouBeauty
Don't let bruises, blisters, blue veins, and stretch marks keep you from baring your legs this Summer. You can don the shortest shorts, high-cut bikinis, and miniskirts with just a little bit of extra coverage (that is, if you choose, of course.) Read on to discover three ways to hide your tiny imperfections during the warmer months.
When it comes to your makeup bag, drugstore beauty is, well, a beautiful thing. From face wipes to lip balms to frizz serums, we've rounded up our favorite products that won't break the bank. They're all under $10, and they're all right here.
- Body wash
- Frizz serums
- Hair treatments
- Classic glamour
- Bold lips
- Lip glosses
- Manicure must haves
- Lip balms
- Hair oils
- Hair sprays
- Face wipes
- Eye shadow
— Additional reporting by Jessica Cruel and Kaitlyn Dreyling
Weddings are just as big a deal on celluloid as they are in real life. In fact, if you look on IMDB right now, there are over 3,400 nuptial-related titles listed. There's a long Hollywood tradition of gorgeous brides on film, but not all weddings are created equal. We've curated 25 of the most beautiful, memorable brides from the movies, from Princess Amidala to Princess Jasmine.
—Additional reporting by Jessica Cruel
When you think of your destiny, we're guessing that body lotion is the last thing on your mind. But cult-favorite brand TokyoMilk is making us reconsider that with its Dark Destiny Body Soufflé ($40). Infused with midnight jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, and freshly cut ginger, this body butter doubles as a seductive perfume. But that's not to say it skimps on moisturizing. Destiny boasts an impressive array of skin-quenching ingredients, like shea butter and avocado oils, to smooth out even the most stubborn dry skin. The best part is that is doesn't leave behind that greasy residue that some lotions do. Glide the creamy lotion all over your limbs, focusing on your pressure points, and you can just about kiss your perfume goodbye.
- Avoid common bachelorette party blunders — Sex & Culture
- Try these 33 essential yoga poses — Fitness
- Leonardo DiCaprio gets snappy in Cannes — Celebrity
- The difference between French and American omelets — Food
- Cook up a beautiful kitchen all by yourself — Home
- We break down the Cannes Film Festival for you — Entertainment
- The ultimate guide to Summer denim — Fashion
- Go under the sea with this kids' birthday party theme — Moms
- Yes, you can sun-proof your hair — here's how! — Beauty
- Video: Tips for a stunning fruit salad — Food
- How to breathe new life into stale bread — Smart Living
- Listen to not-yet-released albums with Pandora Premieres — Tech
- See the lost dog found after the Oklahoma City tornado — Pets
Braided hairstyles are a Summer essential for a handful of reasons; they keep your hair off your face, they transition flawlessly from the beach to the dinner table, and they're incredibly beautiful. But not every plait you pull off needs to be the typical braid we've seen a million times. Need some inspiration? Click through to see some gorgeous celebrity braid inspiration.
Gwyneth Paltrow has a lot to offer: she's talented, she has a great sense of humor, she can sing, she dresses well, and she might have the most flawless skin we've ever seen. She attributes her glowing complexion to celebrity esthetician Sonya Dakar, who regularly prepares Gwyneth for big events with an apple stem cell facial.
We ventured to Beverly Hills to meet with Sonya, learn the key components of the facial, and even get tips on how to create a version for ourselves at home. Best of all, the ingredients you need can be found at your local supermarket. Now there's no excuse not to give this a try.
To try some of Gwyneth's favorite products, you can shop them on Sonya's site.
On Kirbie Johnson: Club Monaco "Lauren" blouse.