The Jersey-born star turns 35 today, and she's come a long way from her film debut in Center Stage, becoming one of Hollywood's leading style stars. Zoe Saldana loves to wear bold red lips and cat eyeliner, but she also loves to play with her look, too. We're celebrating Zoe's birthday with a look back at her beauty evolution.
Half the allure of Summer is all the sweet scents: the ocean's spray, gardens in bloom, and freshly cut grass. While you'll likely get a whiff of all these smells out in nature, the beauty products below mimic the aromas of all the best parts of this season. Even once the warm weather wears off, you'll still be able to hold on to the memories with these fragrant buys.
- Imagine you are standing in the midst of a botanical garden when the roses are in bloom, and you'll call to mind the scent of Korres 24-hour Wild Rose Moisturizing and Brightening Cream ($35).
- For the foodie in you, Elemental Herbology Watermelon and Cucumber Body Moisturizer ($48) captures the summery scents of a backyard barbecue.
- Spritz on Demeter Fragrance in Grass ($39) and you'll recall a picnic in the park on a warm day when the lawn was freshly cut.
- Perhaps you won't make it to an island vacation this season, but Pacifica Coconut Pearls Luminizing Lip Quench ($9) will inspire you to plan one soon.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray ($25): the scent really is self-explanatory.
- Lemonade is a staple this time of year and you can bring that scent to your bath with the help of these Fresh Lemon Sugar Bath Cubes ($38).
- Remember those water floats that made swimming so much fun? Sniff Oscar de la Renta Sun Protection Stick ($26) to reminisce on unabashedly splashing in the pool.
- Our favorite scent of them all? Coola's Citrus Mimosa Sunscreen Spray ($32), which plays up a favorite beachside brunch cocktail.
At Clinique's Dramatically Different Party last night, Emily VanCamp and Katharine McPhee decided to punch up their looks with a bold lip. Emily's hot-pink hue was a shade that bordered on magenta with purple undertones that works great with cool skin tones. On the other hand, Katharine's choice, Clinique's Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, was a muted mix of pink and orange, making the perfect salmon shade that complements warm complexions. "Kat is always amazing to work with! She is young and fresh so we kept the makeup simple with a pop color on her lips," her makeup artist Gianpaolo Ceciliato explained. Both looks have a hint of pink but are far more interesting than the average bubblegum shade. We know you'll be trying the bright lip trend this season, but which shade is your favorite from last night?
Who needs a suntan? If you're looking to really dazzle this Summer, look no further than the gorgeous, surprisingly affordable designer jewelry selection at HSN.com.
The season's more revealing fashions make the right accessories more important than ever, so get ready to show off bare necks, arms, and shoulders with eye-catching beads and baubles in a variety of colors, textures, and designs. Whether you favor big, bold choices like a chunky turquoise necklace or subtle and sexy pieces like a delicate white bikini bracelet, you'll find jewelry for every budget to complete your every look.
Tell us which of the following HSN.com jewelry offerings is No. 1 on your Summer must-have list. Log in to POPSUGAR, take the poll below, and you'll automatically be entered to win a $1,000 HSN.com gift card!
- Amy Adams talks about her bikini body — The Cut
- The newest photos from Robert Pattinson's Dior ad — E! Online
- Pop these pills for healthier hair — HuffPost Style
- Tom Ford chats about his new men's grooming line — WWD
- Beauty products that do double-duty — Allure
- Fake a postbeach glow with these products — Real Simple
- Nail Taylor Swift's electric Summer eye look — The Fashion Spot
- Pick up this product for an even self-tan — Racked
- Get your SPF coverage with these beauty buys — Real Beauty
- The final word on stopping frizzy hair for good — Naturally Curly
June is Blonde Appreciation Month, and it comes at a good time. Blondes are having a serious moment in Hollywood, with celebrities like Anne Hathaway and Demi Lovato trying the hue. But they aren't the first ones who have taken the plunge with a color change. Click through to see some stars you may have forgotten, who have experimented with lightened locks.
You want longer, healthier hair? Then perhaps you should look into how well you're treating your scalp. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Celebrity Dermatologist Francesca Fusco breaks down how getting gorgeous hair has so much to do with the root of your hair. Plus, she reveals some of her professional secrets to getting the lustrous strands you desire.
Home fragrances like candles are one of beauty's more luxurious products, and for good reason. There's nothing better than striking a match, lighting a candle, and settling down for some beauty rest after a long day . . . especially if you've got a candle like Aerin's Sky Flower Candle ($58). Part of Aerin's Home Fragrance Collection, which was created in conjunction with Nest Fragrances, Sky Flower evokes the scent of a lush garden bouquet. Notes of gardenia, tuberose, jasmine, and magnolia mesh playfully with hints of bergamot and bourbon vanilla, making this candle the ultimate buy for floral lovers. And as if that weren't enough, Sky Flower is packaged in a gorgeous box that's more keepsake than clutter. And once the wax is gone, you can use the frosted blue glass holder to house its own floral bouquet, making this a candle that comes full circle.
- How to throw a guest-friendly wedding bash — Love & Sex
- Check out these awesomely creative candy ads — Food
- Sail away with a Summer houseboat rental — Home
- Video: Make your own Isabel Marant-inspired studded belt — Fashion
- 18 things you never thought you could DIY — Smart Living
- See the first pictures from the Veronica Mars movie set — Entertainment
- 5 signs that your lunch needs a makeover — Fitness
- The royal family goes off duty — Celebrity
- The pros and cons of Adobe Creative Cloud — Tech
- Beauty treatments you'll want to get naked for — Beauty
- You've got to see these cats on leashes — Pets
- Fun ways to serve up watermelon for kids — Moms
- Zac Posen talks dressing celebrities and "warrior" Joe Manganiello — Fashion