- One Direction on what love smells like — The Cut
- A 10 Things I Hate About You tutorial that's '90s-girl-approved — HuffPost Style
- Metallic makeup products to pick up today — InStyle
- Gorgeous hair ideas to try this season — Allure
- Nick Cannon's hair dye job is a little crazy — People StyleWatch
- Solange talks expressing yourself through your hair — Essence
- A punk rock topknot you'll want to try ASAP — E! Online
- Flawless skin is just 10 steps away — Elle.com
- The story behind alphabetized makeup trends — YouBeauty
- Should you shop for your makeup on Etsy? — The New York Times
Refresh that brassy blond with lighter, brighter shades using this DIY recipe.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
According to the Grammy-winning singer, "flaws are OK." Agree?
Under-eye cream? Check. Hair treatment? Check. We could keep going . . .
- Found: your Spring hair and makeup bucket list — HuffPost Style
- Smoky purple is having a serious beauty moment — Allure
- Perfume inspired by Elizabeth Taylor's very own gardens — InStyle
- Simple ways to soothe problem skin — Real Simple
- Ace American Hustle beauty at home — The Fashion Spot
- Is kale the latest beauty miracle? — xoVain
- Try this acne staple that works on legs — Into the Gloss
- Supersoft skin is just one steam away — The Glowhow
- A perfumer chats about the strangest parts of his job — The Cut
- Incorporate pastels into your Spring beauty routine — Fashionista
A product that heals after the fact? We're on board.