- Miranda Kerr is the face of Escada fragrance — People StyleWatch
- Amber Valletta's haircut makes her feel 20 again — InStyle
- Topcoats that help your manicure last well past a week — Byrdie
- One comedian spends a week wearing Jared Leto's hair — The Cut
- Chanel Iman talks about her struggles in the modeling industry — HuffPost Style
- All of the items you need to put on your makeup shopping list — Real Simple
- A foundation list that fits every skin type — Allure
- Time to turn on your flat iron to get sleek Spring strands — The Fashion Spot
- How to get the monochromatic pink makeup look — Beauty High
- The first campaign for Madonna's skin care line is kind of creepy — Us Weekly
The Divergent star shows off fierce hair and makeup looks.
Celebrate her birthday with her best red carpet beauty style!
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network.
January looks jaw-dropping gorgeous, and you can get her look (almost).
- Olivia Munn shares her struggle with acne — People StyleWatch
- Your guide to going nude . . . on your lips — InStyle
- See gorgeous new photos of Naomi Campbell — HuffPost Style
- These mistakes are keeping you from clear skin — Allure
- Deflate your puffy eyes stat — Real Simple
- How to bargain hunt for beauty products — xoVain
- Get your feet ready for Spring with this at-home pedicure — Fashionista
- Three ways to wear fuchsia this season — The New York Times
- The science behind beauty trends — YouBeauty
- Learn to tie a headscarf for the warm weather — E! Online