They got you talking, tweeting and pinning!
Shamrocks, leprechauns, and rainbows . . . oh my!
Booked a vacation? Make sure you have these four essentials in your suitcase.
So that pixie cut is long gone, huh?
- The ponytail is to Divergent what the braid is to The Hunger Games — InStyle
- A timeline of the weirdest hair treatments in history — The Cut
- Beauty editors review Forever 21's makeup line — HuffPost Style
- How to get a salon-quality blowout at home — Allure
- Ran out of toothpaste? Here's a quick DIY to hold you over — Real Simple
- This hotel blow dryer might be better than the one you own — People StyleWatch
- Celebrity cuts to print before your Spring hair appointment — Shefinds
- How to get the exact style you want on your wedding day — Beauty Sweet Spot
- The right (and wrong) way to deep condition your hair — Naturally Curly
- Would you pay $250 for nail polish on eBay? — The New York Times
The weather is heating up, and so are the celebrity beauty looks.