- These are the makeup hues to know for 2014 — Allure
- New skin care innovations to test-drive — Real Simple
- Products to pack on your next trip — HuffPost Style
- Believe it: clumpy lashes are in — The Cut
- Products to get the glow back into your skin — People StyleWatch
- One Direction is launching another fragrance — Fashionista
- You're five minutes away from shiny strands — Into the Gloss
- The best of Lupita Nyong'o's red carpet beauty — Byrdie
- Give your ponytail a glamorous makeover — Elle
- Get red carpet ready with these hot tools — The New York Times
Are you surprised by the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty?
Celebrity dermatologist David Colbert lists his Winter skin care recommendations.
- Michelle Obama tries out the bold brow trend — HuffPost Style
- 14 hair and makeup faux pas to avoid — Allure
- Kim Kardashian tries the wet-hair look from the runway — The Cut
- New skin care innovations to try right now — Real Simple
- Robert Pattinson talks about his history with cologne — Teen Vogue
- Olympic figure skaters share their red lipstick loves —People StyleWatch
- Diptyque launches a complete skin care line — Refinery29
- 50 beauty brands to follow on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram — Beauty High
- At 68, Charlotte Rampling, is the new face of Nars — WWD
- How to detangle your curls with aloe vera — Naturally Curly
A little lacquer spill can be cleaned up — here's how!
This red carpet style is one you can do in your own bathroom!
It's sexy, chic, and easy to DIY, especially with the help of a household product.