Peter Philips steps in as the creative director of beauty.
Long curls are swapped out for a sleek, razored cut.
The makeup brand collaborates with the singer for an out-of-this-world collection.
- This is the right way to grow out blunt bangs — Allure
- Brighten eyes with this beige eyeliner trick — InStyle
- Yet another magazine does a fashion feature in blackface — HuffPost Style
- Find the ideal BB cream for your skin type — Real Simple
- These nail polishes will get you in the Spring spirit — The Cut
- Try these blue eye makeup looks from the runway — The Fashion Spot
- How to perfect your French bedhead style — Byrdie
- Spring break beauty buys catered to your destination — Beauty High
- Makeup tricks to make your eyes appear more wide-set — xoVain
- Convert your best Instagram shots into nail decals — Time
The 30-year-old birthday girl shares how to get her cool-girl beauty look.
Get ahead of the curve with your nail art thanks to these runway-approved looks.
Proof that not all red carpet adornments are wallet-busters.
The Birthday girl (happy 31st!) opens up about her beauty secrets.