- DIY the marbled nail look from the Creatures of the Wind catwalk — The Cut
- How to get a messy updo in five minutes or less — InStyle
- New and innovative ways to braid your hair — Allure
- How to re-create Katy Perry's Cleopatra-inspired makeup look — HuffPost Style
- Your feet require TLC even in boots season — Real Simple
- Old Spice is launching a hair-care line just for men — The New York Times
- Brow-growing tips for women who overplucked in the '90s — The Fashion Spot
- The next palette from Urban Decay is going to be better than Naked — Temptalia
- Jamie Chung does a campaign for Mark Cosmetics — People StyleWatch
- Get the hairstyles from your favorite romantic films — Daily Makeover
Seriously, we can't believe these looks just hit the red carpet.
She's back to her hair-changing ways.
The lived-in look reigned supreme at London's House of Holland show
The singer goes straight '50s for her new do.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Her hairstylist makes us see bobby pins in a whole new light.