You do not need to be a princess to have hair that looks this good.
Who said oxblood and icy blue don't match?
Call your mom — the '70s are back!
See how you can ace this colorful runway trend at home.
Here's a romantic look we know you can pull off.
You can watch Betsey Johnson's Fall 2014 presentation live today!
Bring Winter's chicest print to your nails in 15 minutes or less.
- The biggest beauty color of Fall was revealed backstage — The Cut
- Plus, pink was having a serious moment on Instagram — HuffPost Style
- Date-night hair and makeup perfect for Valentine's Day — InStyle
- Sheer pink blushes for that rosy flush — Allure
- Olympian Jamie Anderson's patriotic beauty looks — People StyleWatch
- Newsflash: your job is giving you acne — Into the Gloss
- Ace petal-pink makeup at home — The Fashion Spot
- Swoon! Chris Pine has a new fragrance gig with Armani — WWD
- Are microbeads in face scrubs about to become illegal? — The New York Times
- Do Valentine's Day differently with these products — Refinery29
Straight strands and subtle pastel eyes made this look feel easy breezy.