Don't let snowflakes melt your makeup!
- Bruno Mars's hair took over the Super Bowl — People StyleWatch
- Princess Charlene is the Kate Middleton of short hair — HuffPost Style
- Re-create the beauty look off Prada's handbag — The Cut
- Shaving mistakes that could leave your legs scarred — The Fashion Spot
- Hydrating hand creams to slip on under your gloves — Real Simple
- How to brighten a dull Winter complexion — Allure
- Skin care products that are organic enough to eat — Vogue Australia
- OPI launches a nail art app with Gwen Stefani — InStyle
- Why you should use coconut oil for everything from food to feet — Byrdie
- How a scalp massage can help you grow bangs — xoVain
Another hair change for the beauty icon!
Treat yo' self!
The average red carpet updo just got a lot more interesting.
We'll tell you how to take your day-after hair from hot mess to just plain hot.
No waves, braids, or updos necessary, ladies.
Take a look back at the best beauty from Tory Burch's runways!