We get it. Those bangs you decided to cut in the Winter were a great idea when you got them done. But now Summer is here, and that full fringe is starting to get in the way. How do you reconcile? With an adorable hairstyle, that's how. Click through to find five sweet styles for keeping your fringe in check.
Remember your younger, more carefree years when you'd go to sleep with wet hair and wake up with it sticking in a million directions (ahem, college)? Well, growing up means getting wiser . . . at least with your beauty routines. There are plenty of things you can do while you sleep to help you arise with a coiffure people will envy. So grab your pajamas, curl up, and keep reading.
Introducing POPSUGAR anywhere and everywhere! Download POPSUGAR on your favorite devices and get insider access with one swipe.
By downloading our free apps, you can easily browse all of POPSUGAR's content no matter your location. Navigate up-to-the-minute celebrity and entertainment news while tracking the latest beauty and fashion trends. Find the hottest fitness and living tips, shop your favorite brands, explore curated looks, and watch our daily videos all through our mobile apps.
POPSUGAR is everything you love, all in one place, no matter your location!
It's been said that a shot-glass-full is the perfect amount of sunscreen to protect your entire body, but who actually carries a shot glass of potentially breakable barware to the beach or pool? We show you how much sunscreen is enough for every day, break down the new FDA regulations, and recommend a product that won't break you out. On Jessica: Sachin + Babi dress. Correction: dice is incorrectly spelled as dices in the video. Apologies for the error.
The Jersey-born star turns 35 today, and she's come a long way from her film debut in Center Stage, becoming one of Hollywood's leading style stars. Zoe Saldana loves to wear bold red lips and cat eyeliner, but she also loves to play with her look, too. We're celebrating Zoe's birthday with a look back at her beauty evolution.
Half the allure of Summer is all the sweet scents: the ocean's spray, gardens in bloom, and freshly cut grass. While you'll likely get a whiff of all these smells out in nature, the beauty products below mimic the aromas of all the best parts of this season. Even once the warm weather wears off, you'll still be able to hold on to the memories with these fragrant buys.
- Imagine you are standing in the midst of a botanical garden when the roses are in bloom, and you'll call to mind the scent of Korres 24-hour Wild Rose Moisturizing and Brightening Cream ($35).
- For the foodie in you, Elemental Herbology Watermelon and Cucumber Body Moisturizer ($48) captures the summery scents of a backyard barbecue.
- Spritz on Demeter Fragrance in Grass ($39) and you'll recall a picnic in the park on a warm day when the lawn was freshly cut.
- Perhaps you won't make it to an island vacation this season, but Pacifica Coconut Pearls Luminizing Lip Quench ($9) will inspire you to plan one soon.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray ($25): the scent really is self-explanatory.
- Lemonade is a staple this time of year and you can bring that scent to your bath with the help of these Fresh Lemon Sugar Bath Cubes ($38).
- Remember those water floats that made swimming so much fun? Sniff Oscar de la Renta Sun Protection Stick ($26) to reminisce on unabashedly splashing in the pool.
- Our favorite scent of them all? Coola's Citrus Mimosa Sunscreen Spray ($32), which plays up a favorite beachside brunch cocktail.
At Clinique's Dramatically Different Party last night, Emily VanCamp and Katharine McPhee decided to punch up their looks with a bold lip. Emily's hot-pink hue was a shade that bordered on magenta with purple undertones that works great with cool skin tones. On the other hand, Katharine's choice, Clinique's Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, was a muted mix of pink and orange, making the perfect salmon shade that complements warm complexions. "Kat is always amazing to work with! She is young and fresh so we kept the makeup simple with a pop color on her lips," her makeup artist Gianpaolo Ceciliato explained. Both looks have a hint of pink but are far more interesting than the average bubblegum shade. We know you'll be trying the bright lip trend this season, but which shade is your favorite from last night?
- Amy Adams talks about her bikini body — The Cut
- The newest photos from Robert Pattinson's Dior ad — E! Online
- Pop these pills for healthier hair — HuffPost Style
- Tom Ford chats about his new men's grooming line — WWD
- Beauty products that do double-duty — Allure
- Fake a postbeach glow with these products — Real Simple
- Nail Taylor Swift's electric Summer eye look — The Fashion Spot
- Pick up this product for an even self-tan — Racked
- Get your SPF coverage with these beauty buys — Real Beauty
- The final word on stopping frizzy hair for good — Naturally Curly
June is Blonde Appreciation Month, and it comes at a good time. Blondes are having a serious moment in Hollywood, with celebrities like Anne Hathaway and Demi Lovato trying the hue. But they aren't the first ones who have taken the plunge with a color change. Click through to see some stars you may have forgotten, who have experimented with lightened locks.
You want longer, healthier hair? Then perhaps you should look into how well you're treating your scalp. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Celebrity Dermatologist Francesca Fusco breaks down how getting gorgeous hair has so much to do with the root of your hair. Plus, she reveals some of her professional secrets to getting the lustrous strands you desire.