- Keep your faux glow going with these tried-and-true products — HuffPost Style
- The trick to getting Selena Gomez's graphic smoky eye — InStyle
- Curl your lashes using a fiery new technique — The Cut
- Minimize bruises and scratches with these body-makeup tips — Allure
- 21 genius storage hacks for the beauty-product hoarder — SheFinds
- This expensive lipstick will set you back $62K — Byrdie
- A step-by-step guide to creating the bubble ponytail — Beauty Sweet Spot
- This Korean cosmetics brand is cute, affordable, and available in the US — Racked
- The most-bizarre spa treatments for your face and legs — Metro
- Why you should consider getting a new piercing — The New York Times
We've got the definitive guide to brushes by use and hair type.
We're helping brides-to-be get organized.
And the right tools to do it.
Before you have packing panic, read this list!
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Music festivals + nail art = filtered photo gold.
Get fresh faced for the work week by whipping up one of these DIY beauty recipes.