- Michelle Obama shows us how to grow out bangs — E! News
- A cautionary ad against applying makeup while driving — HuffPost Style
- Get an inside look at Dior's luxury beauty suite at Cannes — The Cut
- Tricks to fade your self-tanner fast — Real Simple
- Take your emerald eye makeup from day to night — The Fashion Spot
- Six beauty products to test out this week — Allure
- How to ease into the colorful hair trend — Beauty High
- Bridal beauty tips for the big day — Real Beauty
- The easy way to trim your hair at home — Naturally Curly
- Get the right blush hue for your skin tone — YouBeauty
Don't let bruises, blisters, blue veins, and stretch marks keep you from baring your legs this Summer. You can don the shortest shorts, high-cut bikinis, and miniskirts with just a little bit of extra coverage (that is, if you choose, of course.) Read on to discover three ways to hide your tiny imperfections during the warmer months.
Weddings are just as big a deal on celluloid as they are in real life. In fact, if you look on IMDB right now, there are over 3,400 nuptial-related titles listed. There's a long Hollywood tradition of gorgeous brides on film, but not all weddings are created equal. We've curated 25 of the most beautiful, memorable brides from the movies, from Princess Amidala to Princess Jasmine.
—Additional reporting by Jessica Cruel
See How Bloggers and Fellow Shoppers Are Gifting on a Shoestring — and Show Us Your Favorite Picks Under $20
It’s easy to get caught up in the generous spirit of the season, but that doesn’t mean you need to start the New Year in the poorhouse. The secret to great gifting is heart and soul, not dollars and cents — so think about who you’re buying for, get creative, and have fun!
For this week’s holiday shopping mission, we’re inviting readers and bloggers to hit their local T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, or HomeGoods stores in search of the best holiday gifts for under $20. Challenge yourself to stretch every cent by scouting out a creatively affordable gift combo, like a colorful cookie jar with biscottis and specialty tea hidden inside or a spa lover’s basket containing a soap, lotion, and candle. With something for everyone on your list at up to 60 percent off department store prices every single day, these stores are your one-stop resource for gifts that are low on price but high on creativity and style.
Be sure to show or tell us about your under-$20 choice by sharing a photo or tweet using the hashtag #TheGifter. You will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $500 gift card and be featured on #TheGifter holiday gifting hub!
Click here now to visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub, and find out how top bloggers and readers just like you are Outgifting For Under $20 this week.
When you think of your destiny, we're guessing that body lotion is the last thing on your mind. But cult-favorite brand TokyoMilk is making us reconsider that with its Dark Destiny Body Soufflé ($40). Infused with midnight jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, and freshly cut ginger, this body butter doubles as a seductive perfume. But that's not to say it skimps on moisturizing. Destiny boasts an impressive array of skin-quenching ingredients, like shea butter and avocado oils, to smooth out even the most stubborn dry skin. The best part is that is doesn't leave behind that greasy residue that some lotions do. Glide the creamy lotion all over your limbs, focusing on your pressure points, and you can just about kiss your perfume goodbye.
Looking for a quick revamp you can try right now? Watch this video to see how you can revamp your summer workout!
- Avoid common bachelorette party blunders — Sex & Culture
- Try these 33 essential yoga poses — Fitness
- Leonardo DiCaprio gets snappy in Cannes — Celebrity
- The difference between French and American omelets — Food
- Cook up a beautiful kitchen all by yourself — Home
- We break down the Cannes Film Festival for you — Entertainment
- The ultimate guide to Summer denim — Fashion
- Go under the sea with this kids' birthday party theme — Moms
- Yes, you can sun-proof your hair — here's how! — Beauty
- Video: Tips for a stunning fruit salad — Food
- How to breathe new life into stale bread — Smart Living
- Listen to not-yet-released albums with Pandora Premieres — Tech
- See the lost dog found after the Oklahoma City tornado — Pets
To put together this POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Fun box, we racked our brains to figure out just what you need to kick off the season. Cool new shades and a soft, sexy sarong will keep your beach or pool routine chic. Plus, we want to keep you hydrated inside and out, give your home a scent makeover, and organize your bags so you can hit the road at a moment's notice. Whatever the season brings, we hope this box will have what you need. Enjoy and have an amazing Summer!
We have more special edition boxes coming, so check out POPSUGAR Must Have to sign up for our monthly subscription and more fun releases!
It's more than typical for separation anxiety to kick in whenever you're faced with packing for a trip and leaving your favorite products behind. Travel restrictions make it so our full-size products need to stay at home while we're getting blissed out on vacation. But keep your chin up. We've rounded up 10 of our favorite drugstore products in their travel-size counterparts . . . and they're all $10 or less.
Looking for more products under $10? Check out our ultimate drugstore beauty guide.
When you're plagued with a persistent pimple and need to clear it up fast, never fear. Here's an easy, two-ingredient spot treatment that comes together in no time. All you need is a small bowl of crushed mint leaves and oats.
- Take a handful of fresh mint leaves and pulverize them with a pestle in a bowl.
- Next, add moistened oats to the mixture and mix until it forms a paste.
- Apply evenly to your face, or just to your affected areas, and wait 20 minutes.
Relax and take deep breaths during your waiting time; allow time for the oats and the oils to absorb. Apply twice a day as needed, storing the remaining mixture in a sealed container in the fridge.
Remember: Just like with any new product you're applying to your skin, it's advisable to do a patch test to make sure you're not allergic or overly sensitive to it.