- Explore the many shades of blue makeup for Summer — Allure
- Fix a coloring appointment gone terribly wrong with these pro tips — HuffPost Style
- Channel your inner Rihanna with these new makeup markers — The Cut
- Six chic ways to wear a turban this Summer — Styleite
- Watch how to get fuller hair in no time — The Fashion Spot
- Braided hairstyles to try before you hit the beach — Real Simple
- Innovative skin care and makeup finds from Asia — Real Beauty
- Bridal makeup ideas that are Pinterest-approved — Daily Makeover
- How to prepare your hair for the most humid season — Beauty High
- Ponytails that work for women with curly hair — Naturally Curly
I'll admit it: I leave my SPF up to my foundation, which isn't always the best thing unless you're using 3Lab Perfect BB Cream SPF 40 PA+++ ($95). This tube is a skin-perfecting wonder that's packed with broad-spectrum sun protection and a myriad of ingredients for serious skin care benefits. Apple stem cells help to heal skin and prevent signs of aging, while other ingredients fight dark spots and help stimulate collagen. There is also a range of tints available to give you a moderate amount of coverage for a flawless complexion. Plus, there is no telltale smell of sunscreen, which makes using a higher SPF every morning so much easier to do.
- Book an exciting Summer vacation with less stress — Smart Living
- Say goodbye to The Office with series finale pictures — Entertainment
- What job do we hope David Beckham never quits? — Fashion
- See 40 photos that will make you miss Prince Harry — Celebrity
- Try this Cannes-approved sea bass recipe — Food
- Turn your cleanse into a cocktail — Fitness
- Gmail features you cannot live without — Tech
- The 24-hour backyard makeover — Home
- Welcome your baby boy with a beautiful nursery — Moms
- Take note of the dos and don'ts of nail art — Beauty
- What to do when you don't like him back — Sex & Culture
- Animals you should be following on Instagram — Pets
- Video: Get Nina Dobrev's bikini body — Fitness
On Scandal, Kerry Washington (as Olivia Pope) portrays a businesswoman with influence in high places, which means her makeup palette is always work-appropriate and simply stunning. And as it turns out, it's so easy to do at home, you'll want to wear it every day. You can see more of her character's standout beauty moments on the season finale tonight on ABC at 10 p.m. EDT. But before then, see what Denise Hooper, makeup department head for the show, reveals about getting Olivia's signature look when you read more.
A high school movie just isn't a high school movie without a solid prom scene. Whether it's Sandy twisting with Danny in Grease or Andie Walsh getting her man in Pretty in Pink, these scenes and the beauty looks that went along with them are seared in our memories forever. Ready for a walk down memory lane?
Last night marked the launch of Versus Versace, and the event was a star-studded affair. Celebrities like Heidi Klum and Hayden Panettiere stepped out sporting some seriously gorgeous beauty looks that almost distracted us from the beautiful clothing. Want to see more? Just keep clicking.
- Get the scoop on Cara Delevingne's latest YSL spot — E! News
- Your jaw will drop when you see this worldly nail art — HuffPost Style
- Read this before picking up Prada's latest scent — Styleite
- This bronzing cream is also good for your hair — The Cut
- Scoop up these moisturizers for $50 or less — Real Simple
- Five products to try out this week — Allure
- Your guide to flawless foundation — Glo
- What to remember when dyeing your curly locks — Naturally Curly
- Beauty secrets to speed up your routine — Refinery29
- Niche perfumes you've probably never heard of — YouBeauty
Summertime is all about manicures, pedicures, vibrant colors, and glowing skin from head to toe. The latest seasonal collections from top makeup brands feature loads of new shades to get you ready for the season ahead. We're sure you'll find plenty of new favorites to take up residence in your makeup bag and on your bathroom counter. Click on to see all the great stuff in store.
What cleanser is right for your skin type? Estée Lauder answers that question with its new Perfectly Clean Collection ($25-$28). The lineup includes five products that are meant for every complexion, from dry to oily and everything in between. Find out which one will be your favorite when we review the entire set. On Maria: H&M top and vest. On Jessica: Tibi top and BCBGMaxAzria jacket.