- DIY the marbled nail look from the Creatures of the Wind catwalk — The Cut
- How to get a messy updo in five minutes or less — InStyle
- New and innovative ways to braid your hair — Allure
- How to re-create Katy Perry's Cleopatra-inspired makeup look — HuffPost Style
- Your feet require TLC even in boots season — Real Simple
- Old Spice is launching a hair-care line just for men — The New York Times
- Brow-growing tips for women who overplucked in the '90s — The Fashion Spot
- The next palette from Urban Decay is going to be better than Naked — Temptalia
- Jamie Chung does a campaign for Mark Cosmetics — People StyleWatch
- Get the hairstyles from your favorite romantic films — Daily Makeover
Seriously, we can't believe these looks just hit the red carpet.
She's back to her hair-changing ways.
The lived-in look reigned supreme at London's House of Holland show
The singer goes straight '50s for her new do.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!