Well, check another box off on your wedding to-do list, then; Kramer is sharing her four-step skin care routine, which can begin several months out before the big day. Just keep reading for all the details.
For some, April Fools' Day is a time for tomfoolery and high-level antics to thrive, but we're more interested in revealing the tricks of the trade used by beauty professionals everywhere. If you've ever gotten a stellar haircut or makeup application, then you know the power of a well-trained expert. They can magically make your hair, nails, and skin look a thousand times better, all while making it seem like a cinch. We're letting the cat out of the bag by revealing the best-kept secrets of the beauty industry.
If the pastels of Spring have you craving the bright hues of Summer, wait no longer. Nars's new Summer collection, available April 15, is sizzling with punchy neons inspired by the futuristic glamour of the 1970s. Electric purples, icy blues, and candy apple reds are nestled in a collection of lipsticks, shadows, and everything in between. And we've got it all here for you to get a close-up sneak peek. Just click on.
There’s nothing like the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when passing out gifts to the ones you love. Except maybe the incredible, thrilling rush that comes from scoring those gifts during the most invigorating shopping season of all!
This year, our friends at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods are giving you more reasons than ever to celebrate your holiday shopping victories — by creating a series of fun and inspiring gifting “missions” that you can tackle weekly for a new chance to win!
Readers as well as our favorite lifestyle bloggers will be invited to participate in five missions across T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods stores, then simply share their experience via Twitter using the hashtag #TheGifter. Each week, one winner will be chosen to receive a $500 gift card! You can also visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub to explore an ever-evolving gallery of amazing gifts at amazing values — check back often for fresh inspiration and fun ideas.
Make this holiday shopping season your most triumphant yet! The missions are already under way, so start making your gifting list, and click here for more details.
It may just be your lucky day — there's still time to order the POPSUGAR Must Have box in time to receive our April shipment! To get an idea of what the next POPSUGAR Must Have box might contain, check out some of our editors' favorite items from the past few months.
Sign up now to get our April box, full of our editors' picks for Spring in the world of fashion, beauty, food, and so much more. Find out more and sign up by checking out POPSUGAR Must Have; treat yourself or someone you love today!
It seems like there isn't a makeup look that Lily Collins won't try, but she also knows how to stick to the classics. The actress showed up to WonderCon over the weekend sporting champagne shadow, glossy red lips, and her signature bold brows. Her heavily pigmented lip color stood out against her otherwise matte look, creating a high-impact look that's easy to mimic. After achieving your perfect standout brows and layering on a red lipstick, add some serious oomph with some crimson lip gloss. Stuck on which pigment is perfect? Shop our picks below!
- You'll want to see these eye looks from China Fashion Week — The Cut
- How long do women stick to their beauty routines? — HuffPost Style
- Kiss clumps goodbye with this affordable mascara — Styleite
- Give your hairbrush a much needed Spring-cleaning — Real Simple
- Add some edge with these hairstyles for all lengths — The Fashion Spot
- What dermatologists can do to make you look younger fast — Allure
- Get the brows and braids from Game of Thrones — Beauty High
- The best hairstyles for natural ladies — Naturally Curly
- What you need to know about laser hair removal — Refinery29
- Why you should give red eye shadow a whirl — Temptalia
The premise behind Pevonia Spa Clinica, the sister line to Pevonia, is to offer a quick, easy customized routine that's ideal for those who can't make it to the spa. In essence, the beauty brand brings the aesthetician to you (well, at least through an online experience). When you head to the company's website, you are prompted to take a quiz to discover the best system for you, or you can even send in a photo of yourself and get a free Skype analysis with an aesthetician. Skin care tailored to your needs without having to leave your dwelling? We'll definitely have some of that.
- Video: Crunch Gym's 2Fly hip-hop class — Fitness
- Set up an ergonomic home office — Tech
- Fast and easy dinners for the week — Food
- Easy strategies to declutter your home — Smart Living
- Essentials for your furry friends — Pet
- Ways to wear printed pants this Spring — Fashion
- The Jolie-Pitts hit the beach in Santa Barbara — Celebrity
- Pastel makeup shades under $10 — Beauty
- Ways to celebrate your singledom this Spring — Sex & Culture
- Spring-themed prints for your little one's space — Moms
- Refresh your bathroom for under $100 — Home
- Where we saw the Game of Thrones characters last — Entertainment
- Tone your lower body with gate swings — Fitness