- The top beauty tricks for whiter eyeballs (seriously) — The Cut
- Urban Decay's new mascara is so good it's practically perverse — SheFinds
- Your guide to the perfect eyebrows, as told in GIFs — InStyle
- This one product will keep your dark spots at bay — HuffPost Style
- Dermatologists share their thoughts on Lululemon's anti-SPF message — Allure
- Channel Twiggy with these easy-to-wear mod looks — Real Simple
- Nine wrinkle fighters that really work — Byrdie
- The truth about silicone in your beauty products — xoVain
- Rumer Willis got a blond bob — E! Online
- This is the real way to wash your face — Refinery29
Our Disney beauty dreams are coming true thanks to Inglot Cosmetics.
We're not suggesting you go completely naked but . . .
Vive la France (beauty products, we mean)!
- This self-tanner is the secret behind Kim's glow — The Cut
- Product favorites from a nail polish aficionado — Allure
- Get inspired by these white-hot nail looks — HuffPost Style
- Celebrity makeup artist Pati Dubroff swears by this Aussie product — InStyle
- A new way to part your hair — Real Simple
- Why you should wait before treating your varicose veins — Byrdie
- Make your eyes smolder with these summery smoky looks — The Fashion Spot
- All the facts you need to know before your next gel manicure — Teen Vogue
- Your skin has a sense of smell, and this scent helps it heal — PBS
- Now there's an anti-SPF message on Lululemon bags — The New York Daily News