Shamrocks, leprechauns, and rainbows . . . oh my!
Booked a vacation? Make sure you have these four essentials in your suitcase.
So that pixie cut is long gone, huh?
- The ponytail is to Divergent what the braid is to The Hunger Games — InStyle
- A timeline of the weirdest hair treatments in history — The Cut
- Beauty editors review Forever 21's makeup line — HuffPost Style
- How to get a salon-quality blowout at home — Allure
- Ran out of toothpaste? Here's a quick DIY to hold you over — Real Simple
- This hotel blow dryer might be better than the one you own — People StyleWatch
- Celebrity cuts to print before your Spring hair appointment — Shefinds
- How to get the exact style you want on your wedding day — Beauty Sweet Spot
- The right (and wrong) way to deep condition your hair — Naturally Curly
- Would you pay $250 for nail polish on eBay? — The New York Times
The weather is heating up, and so are the celebrity beauty looks.
Is there anything this gorgeous gal cannot do?
You may not be heading to the beach just yet, but get these waves anyway.
There's no way Crow pose could ever be cute.