Shopping for those who always seem to be ahead of the curve, never miss a trend, and seemingly have everything can be the hardest to buy gifts for. On the other hand, the ones without wish lists can be difficult, as well. But with these five dreamy presents, you can be sure you're giving luxurious, unique sets that will make just about anyone happy. On Kirbie: Banana Republic top, H&M necklace; Rory Beca sequined shirt.
- Fast and easy spicy meals to make this week
- Holiday gifts for the cycling gal
- See Jessica Simpson as a bridesmaid at CaCee Cobb and Donald Faison's wedding
- Learn how to get a party ponytail
- Gifts under $100 to give mom that warm and fuzzy feeling
- The 20 best apps for kids
- Different ways to wear one dress all season long
- Last-minute rustic decor for a cozy Christmas
- Burning Once Upon a Time Season Two questions answered
- Video: Define your waistline with a 10-minute Pilates series
- Cute ways to dress up your gift of cash
- CelebStyle: Draw inspiration from five celebrity-style supremes
- Keep the party going with remote-control apps
- Adorable pictures of pets donning holiday garb
- Four can't-miss fashion-focused reads
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
This year saw a veritable smorgasbord of trends . . . some we loved and some we're ready to bit adieu to. Ombré lips, topknots, metallic nail polish, and hair chalk: which ones will we be wearing in 2013 and which ones will get the axe? Click through to see our picks.
Figuring out how to transition your office hair and makeup to a nighttime-ready look can be tricky, especially when it's for your office's holiday party. Learn how you can update your look at work before you venture out to a glamorous evening ahead. On Kirbie: Ali Ro dress, Ban.do hair clip.
- Formal hairstyle ideas for kinky coils and curly hair
- This hair how-to leaves the average ponytail in the dust
- A purple smoky eye tutorial you'll need to catch before all your holiday parties
- These prestige beauty gifts will satisfy the fashionista on your list
- What was the best beauty collaboration this year? You decide
- Which celebrity nail art look do you remember most?
- How to remedy wine-stained lips and other quick party fixes
- How to incorporate vodka into your beauty routine
- Avoid peeling, cracked hands with these Winter manicure tips
- Yes, you should still apply moisturizer on oily skin (even in Winter)
There's never a lack of color in the snaps on Instagram, and this week proved exactly that. Vivid hair colors, pigmented makeup, and a bevy of polish hues were photographed, and they all were gorgeous. Flip through to see some of the best photos we spotted this week.
If there's one downfall of the holiday season, it's that things can get expensive. Finding a special gift for all the people in your life might make your wallet weep, but with this gift guide, your friends and family will be elated to receive any of these items from the bunch — and everything is $30 or less. On Kirbie: Tory Burch top.