As the holiday season descends, the weather is changing and so are these starlets' hairstyles. Some are opting for darker hair color, which is a classic end-of-year trend, but others are bucking the norm and coloring their hair lighter. And some of our favorite girls are going for longer lengths. Click through to vote on these stars' newest looks.
- African-American women are choosing their hair over the gym — The Cut
- Three holiday beauty looks that will stop traffic — Real Simple
- This simple party look won't break the bank — The Fashion Spot
- Conceal your blemishes with these frugal finds under $20 — Allure
- Pair your holiday clutch with the perfect manicure — Real Beauty
- See the best (and worst!) beauty trends of 2012 — Refinery29
- Nibble on these snacks to eat yourself beautiful — YouBeauty
- Learn how to beautify your smile with three easy tips — Beauty Sweet Spot
- The fast and easy way to picture-ready waves — The Beauty Department
Ah, the aroma of the holidays: pumpkin pie, cranberry custard, the Christmas tree, and a crackling fire. Even if you're going without any of these this season, you can call in the scent of the holidays with the help of a well-placed candle. These little lights were mixed together with colorful packaging outside and wondrous fragrance inside. Keep them burning past the New Year to stretch the festivities well into January.
So your holiday party schedule is set. But if you're still searching for hair and makeup inspiration, look no further than this all-inclusive guide. There are style tutorials for all hair types, sparkling makeup ideas, and celebrity-inspired looks. Plus, you'll find beauty survival tips to get you through any tipsy tragedy. So pour the champagne and make a toast to the season — and how good you're going to look while celebrating.
The concentrate is light as air and is quickly absorbed into your skin, leaving you with zero greasy residue. Daffodil extract helps damaged skin repair itself, while notes of cypress, orange, and patchouli help relax your mind and soothe you to sleep. You'll wake up looking as refreshed as you feel, and that poor snooze button on your phone will get a break.
- 20 books to check out before they arrive in theaters
- Our favorite picks for Winter-white decor
- Spiked and spiced apple cider recipes
- Jennifer Aniston hits the spa as Justin Theroux Christmas shops
- Amazing beauty gifts under $100
- Hostess gifts with vintage flair
- Predictions for Kate Middleton's maternity style
- Irresistible sweater coats to cozy up in this Winter
- Video: Anne Hathaway was "a witch" to husband Adam while filming Les Mis
- DIY colorful cork coasters
- The best fitness DVDs of 2012
- CelebStyle: Shop the latest celebrity must-have pieces
- Tools to export your Instagram photos
- Warm up with some boozy eggnog
"When somebody says, 'I don't think she's pretty,' I look at them and think, 'Wow, I never noticed how ugly you were before.'" Dita Von Teese doesn't judge anyone's style or beauty and doesn't think you should, either. At the US launch for her two fragrances (Dita Von Teese and Rouge) in LA over the weekend, Dita dished on how she gained the confidence to become who she is today. Not only that, but Dita, who used to be a blonde, revealed her surprising secret to attaining clear skin. See the full interview in today's Beauty Beat. On Kirbie: Topshop.
Somebody has been good this year, which is why we've rounded up the ultimate guide to gifting the loveliest finds out there. From designer fragrances to must-have nail polish sets and sparkling hair accessories, you can make her holiday the most beautiful time of the year. Behold 100 beauty gift ideas, each under $100.