. . . and somehow it still turned out to be superchic.
Kate Bosworth just made the big change from blonde to red — but can you?
We just found your nail-art inspiration for the season ahead.
Click here now to enter for your chance to win the ultimate girls’ weekend in Chicago, sponsored by U by Kotex®.
You need not look like a vampire as we head out of Winter.
- Is this Naomi Campbell or Foxy Brown? — HuffPost Style
- How to get the metallic eye makeup trend from the runway — InStyle
- Get bikini-ready with these body scrubs under $20 — Allure
- Dolce & Gabbana enlisted an Oscar-winning director for this ad — The Cut
- Deep treatments to revive damaged hair after a long Winter — Real Simple
- The secret to getting lighter, brighter under eyes — Beauty High
- Professional hairstyles for coarse and curly hair — Naturally Curly
- The hot tools you need to be red carpet ready — The New York Times
- 13 organic beauty brands that truly are organic — YouBeauty
- Your makeup brush options are steadily expanding — The Beauty Department
The bigger the show, the better the afterparty.
Acne? Oily? Dry? Sensitive? We have your best exfoliation method covered.