Whether you're a hand cream addict or not, it's that time of year when your skin can't get enough moisture. With Caldrea Ginger Pomelo Hand Balm ($10), you get the perfect hand cream trifecta: do-good ingredients, pretty packaging, and a clean scent. Rich shea butter, along with sweet almond, ginger root, and grapefruit peel oils, nourish your skin with essential vitamins. Hands are left feeling healthy and beautiful, while the light, refreshing fragrance doesn't overpower. Plus, you'll want to show off the graphic packaging every time you reach for it in your bag.
- Creative holiday cards that'll wow your loved ones
- A millet, lentil, and pomegranate salad perfect for Thanksgiving
- Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio link up for a charitable NYC bash
- The best lip balms under $10
- All the Bond girls, from Casino Royale to Skyfall
- Collared dresses that will sweeten up your Winter wardrobe
- Achieve design bliss with vibrant orange and charcoal gray
- Watch Anne Hathaway's Les Misérables-inspired SNL monologue
- Video: Boost your metabolism with this 10-minute workout!
- Hair and makeup tutorials to use for a budget-friendly girls night in
- Daily must dos for flat abs
- CelebStyle: Stars like Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani love their white coats
- Clear app helps keep holiday stress under control
- Bloggers dish on new ShopStyle features
Soft, feminine fabrics and designs were featured on the Diane von Furstenberg runway: the perfect fodder for creating a pretty nail art look. We headed to Mars the Salon in West Hollywood to get an interpretation of this eye-catching runway style. Two hours and some sequins later, this must-see manicure was complete. Watch it all unfold now. On Kirbie: H&M.
See How Bloggers and Fellow Shoppers Are Gifting on a Shoestring — and Show Us Your Favorite Picks Under $20
It’s easy to get caught up in the generous spirit of the season, but that doesn’t mean you need to start the New Year in the poorhouse. The secret to great gifting is heart and soul, not dollars and cents — so think about who you’re buying for, get creative, and have fun!
For this week’s holiday shopping mission, we’re inviting readers and bloggers to hit their local T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, or HomeGoods stores in search of the best holiday gifts for under $20. Challenge yourself to stretch every cent by scouting out a creatively affordable gift combo, like a colorful cookie jar with biscottis and specialty tea hidden inside or a spa lover’s basket containing a soap, lotion, and candle. With something for everyone on your list at up to 60 percent off department store prices every single day, these stores are your one-stop resource for gifts that are low on price but high on creativity and style.
Be sure to show or tell us about your under-$20 choice by sharing a photo or tweet using the hashtag #TheGifter. You will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $500 gift card and be featured on #TheGifter holiday gifting hub!
Click here now to visit #TheGifter holiday gifting hub, and find out how top bloggers and readers just like you are Outgifting For Under $20 this week.
- Get beauty inspiration from nine sexy James Bond girls past and present
- Sit back, relax, and give your strands a hair vacation
- The hottest new nail polishes to try this month
- Relive the best beauty moments of Decision 2012
- Feast your eyes on Essie and BaubleBar's just-released collaboration
- A Louis Vuitton-inspired headband is just a few crafty steps away
- Applying eyeliner just got a whole lot easier
- Turn your shower into a spa-like experience
- How to do the natural makeup look right
- The top 10 drugstore body washes under $10
The holidays are right around the corner, and it's always a fun time to break out your favorite statement-making hair accessory. A handful of celebrities are already jumping on the bandwagon. Christina Hendricks sported a sparkly black floral accent in her hair, while Ashley Madekwe wore a cluster of silver stars. And Rose Byrne amped up her hairstyle with a classy black-and-white hairpiece. The possibilites are endless when it comes to decorating your strands, but who do you think wore the accessory best?
Perhaps there are two types of people in this world: those who love bangs, and those who don't. But then there are those who look just as fierce with fringe as without. The following 10 stars have all worn their hair both ways. Bangs or no bangs? You make the call.
From edgy hairstyles to classic beauty, this week's top hair and makeup moments from the red carpet are ones that easily translate to the real world. Get inspired by 10 of the best, and learn how you can re-create the following stars' looks at home.
A big thanks to everyone who participated, we loved getting to see your looks!