One trend that's taken the beauty world by storm are claw nails, which have been spotted on everyone from Rihanna to Adele. These talon-like accessories are perfect for Halloween, and you can replicate the look at home with a quick trip to the beauty supply store. See how to shape these nails right (and even get them glowing in the dark) in this how-to video. On Kirbie: Modcloth.
- Figure out why you're breaking out and what to do to fix it
- Check out this roundup of all the top Halloween beauty advice out there
- Try one of these new ways to wear red this season
- Get a radiant makeup look with these three products
- Fall makeup combinations you'll want to try right now
- Three steps to concealing undereye circles quickly
- Answers to all of your eyeliner-use conundrums
- Hilarious celebrity beauty quotes to give you a serious laugh
- Why not give a colorful smoky eye a try?
- This blue eye shadow look is tons of fun
If you're lacking Halloween inspiration this Fall or don't have the time to pull together a costume, we have a look that will get heads turning at any party you attend. All it takes are a few makeup staples that you probably already have in your beauty bag — and some rhinestones.
On Kirbie: Line & Dot top
Always a Fall favorite, wine-colored lipstick made multiple red-carpet appearances this week. Naya Rivera wore a muted berry hue with sleek waves and long lashes, and Selita Ebanks opted for a deeper color that added to the glamour of her gilded eyeshadow. Viola Davis's lips complemented her jet-black smoky eye, and Julianne Hough paired her wine lipstick with a vintage wave. All four women were big fans of this moody look, but who do you think wore it best?
- See Armani's new eye-shadow palette — The Make-up Blogette
- Pin with Elizabeth Arden and give to breast cancer charities this month — Style Apothecary
- CND Shellac is adding more glitter to the holidays — Beautopia
- And the top color for 2013 is . . . — Queen of the Quarter Life Crisis
- The hydrating ingredient bunnies will adore — Beautiful Basics
Carly Rae Jepsen plays the party girl in her new video, "This Kiss," and you'll want to steal the makeup for your next holiday celebration. Makeup artist Desirae Cherman played up Carly's brilliant blue eyes and signature blunt bangs in two separate nighttime looks. Get tips to re-create Carly's look when you keep reading.
This week, Christina Aguilera debuted a new hair color — on her ends, that is. Her new red look has been a kaleidoscopic evolution from pastel purple streaks back in August to a dip-dyed purple and pink colorblock earlier this month. Clearly, Christina is having fun experimenting with standout hues. What do you think of her latest shade of red?
We're happy to present this article from one of our favorite sites, Real Beauty.
We've rounded up our top 10 fave celebs (in each hue) when it comes to bold, envy-enducing, sexy hair. Now it's your turn to comment and tell us whose locks you're lusting after most.
More stories from RealBeauty.com:
A Guide to the best Makeup and Hair Brushes