- Spot the designer beauty items in the Target + Neiman Marcus collection — HuffPost Style
- Teen cancer patient and makeup artist named honorary CoverGirl — Racked
- How to get a French twist on short hair — InStyle
- Learn the French secret to on-the-go cleansing — The Cut
- Follow these rules, banish blemishes — Allure
- Never struggle to find the perfect red lipstick again — Refinery29
- Get more for your money with these Fall makeup sets — The Fashion Spot
- Your hairbrush hunt is over — Real Simple
- Why La Mer products carry such a hefty price tag — Real Beauty
- Do you like Kristen Wiig's new honey-blond hue? — The Blush
It turns out the something-blue trend isn't just for brides. Various marine hues, from sapphire to cerulean to navy, were seen up and down the Fall 2012 runways. Whichever way you wear it, plan to keep the rest of your makeup neutral, as this color steals the show every time. See 11 ways to get your fill of the blues this season.
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
- If your hair is a little damp, simply flip your head upside down and finger-brush it away from your scalp to keep it from matting against your head.
- If you have a dry shampoo, take the top two layers of your hair and apply the product to the roots only. One that adds volume, like Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo ($15), is good to have on hand. Plus, it comes in a purse-friendly size.
- Strategically spritzed shots of hair spray are another way to jolt flat hair back to life. Standing with your head upside down, divide your hair from ear-to-ear, and spray along that part. Then, spray down the palms of your hands and work the product into your hair's top layer, making sure to brush your fingers away from your scalp. Flip your hair back into place for an instantly puffed up coif.
- If all else fails and you have long hair, a trendy topknot is a quick and easy style to pull off. Bonus: If you keep this updo loose around the roots, you can always pull it out after a few hours for a slightly waved look with loads of volume.
- Healthy brownie recipes that will make your diet seem decadent
- The New Girl gang gets dressed up for Halloween
- Basic ways to become a more informed voter
- Bizarre food costumes that are freaky and funny
- See Blake Lively's wedding dress on the set of Gossip Girl
- How to care for your curly hair this Fall
- In their own words: Obama and Romney on women
- The best bedtime books for toddlers
- See the full Maison Martin Margiela For H&M lookbook
- Hunting for Hitchcock-inspired home decor
- Video: Jennifer Aniston tears up while talking about her engagement
- CelebStyle: How to rock a printed pencil skirt
- Why consumers will love a new Apple tablet
- Adorable animals dressed as humans for Halloween
- Make an easy skin-clearing facial with your own kitchen ingredients
Curly hair constantly craves moisture, and when the temperature drops, hydration can be hard to come by. Don't allow your kinks and coils to suffer, though. Heed these five tips to maintain the best curls possible — no matter what Fall blows your way. Get seasonal styling advice when you read more.
We're halfway into our month-long Instagram challenge — will you be the next person to win $1,000? Just snap a picture of your hair and share it with us. Not only will you be entered to win $1,000 each week, but you'll also be fighting for a cause. For every Instagram pic tagged #bellahair, BellaSugar will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society on behalf of Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Flip through to see some of our readers' favorite hair accessories, and when you're ready to help the cause, get your phone out. This week's theme is braids. Tag your Instagram snap with #bellahair, and you'll be entered to win!