Estée Lauder is flashing back to the '90s with its latest spokesmodel pick.
- Ponytail ideas that will help you stand out from the rest — Allure
- Why you should consider getting a buzz cut — HuffPost Style
- Makeup artist Lisa Eldridge gives a makeup tutorial for busy moms —The Cut
- The cutest humidifiers around to get moisturized Winter skin — InStyle
- The right way to care for color-treated hair — The Fashion Spot
- You can now rent this Downton Abbey bridal tiara — People StyleWatch
- Shop the wintry white makeup trend — The New York Times
- A cat nail art tutorial featuring a real feline — The Gloss
- Deconstruct the cat eye for easier application — The Beauty Department
- The solution to stopping breakage and growing longer curls — Naturally Curly
Hint: it has to do with your veins. Plus, a new invisible lip liner we swear by.
Not only did Gwen create a line of polishes with OPI, but now she does nail art too.
You're one step closer to having the flawless complexion of your dreams.
Her go-to dermatologist, Patricia Wexler, spills her skin-care secrets.
- Tricks to nailing the ombré lip trend — HuffPost Style
- Winter beauty hacks to add to your regimen — The Cut
- Revlon and Marchesa's collaboration benefits more than your nails — InStyle
- Recall the best Oscars beauty looks of all time — Allure
- Did you catch these style changes over the weekend? — People StyleWatch
- YouTube star Tanya Burr chats about her new makeup line — Teen Vogue
- Everything you need to give under-eye bags the boot — Into the Gloss
- Cats and nail art collide in this adorable tutorial — Refinery29
- Every way possible to whiten your teeth — YouBeauty
- A history of platinum locks — Style.com