Whether you're hiding those grays, want some serious highlights, or looking to give your color a perk, sometimes a girl needs a little hair color in her life. Taking your color into your own hands and doing some at-home treatments isn't as scary as it seems, though. Celebrity hair colorist Jennifer J., who has worked with stars like Kristen Stewart and January Jones, shares her top tips for acing your next at-home color. Keep reading for more.
Erase that midday slump with a spritz of Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist ($48). Whereas some facial misters contain just water to perk up the complexion, this product packs a skin-quenching punch. Squalane and camellia oil moisturize, while liquid silk helps to soften and lock in hydration. Antioxidant-rich red algae even aids in preventing sun damage. Spray this light moisturizer on before applying foundation to prevent caking, or use it to refresh after a long day under fluorescent lights. And although it comes in a small bottle, this concentrated mist will last you months. (That is, unless your friends take it for themselves.)
- Sweet Halloween treats for your little ones
- Pop culture costume ideas to steal from celebrities
- The ultimate Fashion Week street-style trend breakdown
- One hundred calories of your favorite fun-size Halloween treats
- Michelle Obama is committed to keeping kids active and healthy
- A romantic updo to wear to all your Fall events
- Sienna Miller and baby Marlowe explore NYC together
- Eat your way through Germany
- Get Gwyneth Paltrow's latest Fall look
- Eight funky pumpkin varieties for a festive Fall
- Geeky Halloween costumes for your dogs
- Tax-break savings you should know about when starting a family
- Delicious pumpkin recipes for Fall
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
Now that you've already mastered the art of applying fake eyelashes, why not get a little creative with it? With Halloween close at hand, there's never been a better time than the present to try some of the more unconventional varieties. Take a peek at some of Etsy's most gorgeous homemade lashes, from delicate lace to outrageous feathers.
- See the top hair and makeup trends from Paris Fashion Week
- Feel good about picking up these National Breast Cancer Awareness Month beauty buys
- Ten new polish shades for October that you'll want to wear all season long
- Set your DVRs for these Fall TV shows that are perfect for the beauty-obsessed
- Get the lowdown on the top four hair trends for Fall
- Sick of fake lashes? Try these mascara-layering tips to mimic the style
- See the evolution of Gwen Stefani's beauty looks
- Learn how to get the no-makeup makeup look for medium skin tones
- Take a look back at the most memorable YSL beauty moments from the runway
- You only need these two products to update your makeup for Fall
Nail decals make it easy to get an elaborate, striking nail look. And now you can make them at home with this do-it-yourself technique. So grab some wax paper and your imagination. It's time to get crafty. On Kirbie: headband courtesy of ban.do.
A bold lipstick can pull together any look, especially when matched to an amazing outfit. Three of Hollywood's finest proved this point flawlessly this week. Nicole Kidman matched her crimson lip color to her red dress, while Malin Akerman showed off Fall's trendy oxblood shade with both her lipstick and her frock. And Rashida Jones picked a hot-pink hue out of her kaleidoscope ensemble to give her ensemble even more edge. This coordinating look is playful and polished, but who wore it best?