Miranda Kerr is one of the sexiest human beings ever to walk the planet. It's undeniable. So it's only appropriate that she's the face of the new Victoria's Secret Seduction Dark Orchid perfume, a supersultry mix of plum, orchid, and warm wood. I caught up with the Angelic One to chat about her fragrance memories, her workout routine for the Victoria's Secret fashion show, and her line of organic beauty products.
When did you first begin wearing fragrance?
I can't remember the exact age, but it was when I was in high school. I wore rose essential oil. I would buy it from a local health-food store. Now, instead of applying scent to my skin directly, I like to spray it lightly in my hair. When I'm traveling, before packing, I spray my clothes so they carry a gentle scent.
What beauty products do you always take with you when you're traveling?
I stand by the simplicity of the three-step process: cleanse, mist, and moisturize. I do that twice a day, so I always pack Kora Organics Foaming Cleanser, Energizing Citrus Mist, and the Hydrating Day and Night Cream. I also keep a body brush with me when traveling. Dry body brushing every morning is a great way to get the circulation going, get rid of dead skin cells, aid in lymphatic drainage, detoxify your system, and keep your skin smooth all over.
Learn more of Miranda's tips when you keep reading.
Sometimes one mascara isn't enough to get the faux-lash effect. Don't settle for second best, though. Double down on your formulas instead. Combine a lengthening lash-enhancer with a thickening formulation, or top a defining mascara with a curling one. The combinations are endless. For lashes even Snuffleupagus will envy, find a few top mascara pairings when you keep reading.
We're very excited to share what was in our September POPSUGAR Must Have box! October is sold out, so sign up now to receive our November shipment.
It's officially Fall, so I'm checking out the indie darling of film festivals and curling up with a good book. My favorite item in the September box is the perfect scarf. Wrap yourself up in it to look cute and stay warm as temperatures drop, though we're not quite ready to say goodbye to that Summer skin glow. Back to school for my girls means having to be organized with endless to-do lists and getting dinner on the table, while still sneaking in a sweet treat for myself. We have you covered on all fronts, so we hope you love our September Must Have box!
- Workout leggings that are anything but basic black
- Back to basics: knife skills to learn and master
- It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month — see the stars fighting for a cure
- The top beauty moments from the Miu Miu runway
- Books inspired by 50 Shades of Grey
- Bumperless bedding options for a safer night's sleep
- Feast your eyes on the best bags from Spring '13
- A sneak peek of Zara Home's US launch
- Watch Daniel Craig take on guns, Bond puns, and a montage in his SNL promos
- Video: Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow on their "terrifying" musical boot camp
- Easy moneymaking tips that'll earn you income on the side
- CelebStyle: See Hollywood's new shoe obsession with Tom Ford's padlock pumps
- Essential election season apps
- Playful pets fall for Autumn leaves
- Cleanse with a recipe for Thai-infused noodle salad
Spring 2013 Fashion Week has officially come to a close, culminating with Paris. Daring eye makeup and extravagant hats hit the French runways; see all the best beauty looks in today's Bella Beauty Beat. On Kirbie: ModCloth.
Fashion Month ended with its usual crescendo: Paris Fashion Week. This season saw plenty of ethereal hair and makeup looks, from the structural, cropped hair at Rick Owens to highlighter-blue eye shadow at Dior. Click through to see the top beauty styles from the Paris runways — and let your mind be transported.
Blushy pinks, matte neutrals, and bold metallics all popped up alongside the international Fashion Week collections, and that's not just for makeup. You'll love the following nail polish looks for Spring so much that you won't be able to wait to get them on your fingers. Click through to see the top hues and techniques from the New York, London, Milan, and Paris runways.
Photo courtesy of IMAXtree
At a recent trip to the Sirius studios in NYC, for instance, Rachel opted for an effortless half-do that was equal parts laid-back and equal parts flirty.
- To get the look, celebrity hairstylist Jamal Hammadi, who has worked with stars such as Rooney Mara and Jennifer Lawrence, started by prepping Rachel's hair with Hamadi Shea Spray ($19).
- After blowing her strands dry, he used a one-inch barrel curling iron on the ends.
- He then pulled a section of hair from the ears to the back of Rachel's head. The top portion was left out, but teased and sprayed with Batiste Dry Shampoo ($8) before being brushed and secured at the back.
- To finish, he spritzed her hair with L'Oréal Elnett Hair Spray ($14) to seal the style. "The result was this sexy casual look," said Hammadi.
I'm a Huge Fan: Britney Spears — A Little Dance, a Lot of Style, and a One-of-a-Kind Signature Scent
Next up on I'm a Huge Fan: Britney Spears, our winner Jenny is going to immerse herself in the world of Brit! Jenny and her friend Nathan are off to work on their dance skills at Millennium, the studio where Britney herself practices. Jenny also gets to make her own signature scent, mirroring Britney, who has over 10 of her own bestselling perfumes. Of course, Jenny can't be interview-ready without the perfect outfit, and thanks to BCBG, she gets just that. Now that Jenny is prepared, it's almost time to meet Britney herself! Check back on PopSugar tomorrow for the finale — and amazing chat with Britney — on I'm a Huge Fan. Thanks to Greylin Collection and Growze for Lindsay's wardrobe.