- Healthy and packable snacks that make long road trips fun
- Sofia Vergara shows off a baby bump on set
- Postswim beauty fixes
- Hit the books: learn to style your back-to-school basics
- Beach house essentials that work year-round
- See Elizabeth Olsen charm Josh Radnor in the Liberal Arts trailer
- Video: Fun facts about Michael Phelps's new girlfriend Megan Rossee
- What can you expect to pay for an Olympic medal?
- Try a healthy vegan strawberry fudgsicle
- Celebrity accessory trend — beaded bracelets are all the rage!
- From pens to tablets: how school shopping has changed with technology
- James Bond's guide to pickup lines
- Stay cool all Summer long with ice-cream-making tools
Ever put lipstick on in the morning only to have it wind up everywhere but your lips by the afternoon? While it gives a pretty perk to any makeup look, lipstick can sometimes feel like a hassle . . . especially when it smudges. So how do you keep your lip color on your lips and not on your teeth, face, or wherever else it may slide? Follow these tips and never worry about your lipstick giving you the slip again. Keep reading for more.
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
- Why you might want to rethink your next bikini wax — Huffington Post
- Should you color your hair once it starts to gray? — Stylelist
- Solange Knowles brings her natural curls to the Madewell campaign — The Cut
- Covet this retro bun style from the latest Chanel ad — Styleite
- Leighton Meester and Vera Wang team up again for fragrance — InStyle
- Put chapped lips in their place with these treatments — Real Simple
- Get bangin' styling tips for your fringe — Refinery 29
- Everything you need to get back to business this Fall — Beauty High
- Glimpse Esteé Lauder's Fall collection — Temptalia
- Steal hair and makeup ideas from these indie rockers — Real Beauty
Is there anything worse than dry or burnt lips after a day at the beach? Well, spending too much time in the sun is definitely part of the problem, but your favorite shiny pink lip gloss may also be to blame . . .
Wearing lip gloss in the sun is like putting baby oil on your lips; it does the opposite of protecting and hydrating your lips by attracting the harmful sun rays! (Think about how tanning oils and reflective surfaces work under sunlight). Also, just like the rest of your body, your lips require hydration and moisture both during and after time spent in the sun, and not all shiny glosses contain those elements.
Instead, protect your lips at the beach by wearing SPF lip balm. There are a lot of awesome tinted lip balms out there now, too, so you don't even have to sacrifice any of your signature color. If you can't find one you like, click here to learn how to mix in your own color at home.
You can still rock the gloss if you really want to, just make sure it has SPF. Your lips will definitely thank you later . . . and besides, gloss looks best on healthy lips, anyway.
What's your favorite lip balm for the Summer?
More from Michelle Phan:
Looking for a new take on a classic style? Let birthday-girl Charlize Theron be your inspiration — and let her personal hairstylist, Enzo Angileri, show you how to re-create her elegant braided bun with step-by-step guidance. Equal parts chic sophisticate and bohemian beauty, this updo looks just as good with jeans and a tee as it does on the red carpet. Watch now and see how to get the look!
- TV stars you should follow on Instagram
- Spice up your kitchen walls with recipe-inspired art
- 8 polish hues perfect for work and play
- See some of the most emotional Olympic moments
- Try a colorful bubble paint project
- Video: Kate Middleton meets Team USA at the Olympics!
- Our favorite street-style snaps from Lollapalooza
- Shop the season's best outdoor rugs — now on sale!
- The key to doing more in less time
- Women to watch: US Olympic soccer team
- CelebStyle: star-approved ways to wear your Summer flip-flops
- Harness the sun with solar-powered technology
- PopSugar Shop: Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine lip gloss
- Kim Kardashian has bright bikini time in Miami
Pink is channeling her fun, fearless style into a new role as CoverGirl's latest spokesmodel. "Being a new mama, I think it's even more important be a good example — to show [it's OK] not to be afraid to wave your individuality," she explained in a press conference earlier today in Santa Monica. Hear more about Pink's new venture, along with why she was chosen to represent the beauty brand, in the video now. On Kirbie: H&M top.