- Michelle Obama tries out the bold brow trend — HuffPost Style
- 14 hair and makeup faux pas to avoid — Allure
- Kim Kardashian tries the wet-hair look from the runway — The Cut
- New skin care innovations to try right now — Real Simple
- Robert Pattinson talks about his history with cologne — Teen Vogue
- Olympic figure skaters share their red lipstick loves —People StyleWatch
- Diptyque launches a complete skin care line — Refinery29
- 50 beauty brands to follow on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram — Beauty High
- At 68, Charlotte Rampling, is the new face of Nars — WWD
- How to detangle your curls with aloe vera — Naturally Curly
A little lacquer spill can be cleaned up — here's how!
This red carpet style is one you can do in your own bathroom!
It's sexy, chic, and easy to DIY, especially with the help of a household product.
No one will be able to detect your night before.