- Give your blunt bob wig new life with these five adorable costumes.
- Your friends will hear you roar when you dress up as Katy Perry this Halloween.
- ShopStyle has everything you need to create this spooky vampire costume.
- Go part retro and part modern with this Janelle Monáe costume this Halloween.
- Paint up your face with these last-minute ideas.
- These simple no-prep Halloween makeup ideas are fun and fast.
- While Wes Anderson movies are a bevy of inspiration, dressing up like Margot Tenenbaum is a win in our book.
- Channel the '80s with this Molly Ringwald as Claire costume from The Breakfast Club.
- This Nicki Minaj costume all but creates itself.
- Going as a group this year? Pick your favorite Orange Is the New Black character, and have at it!
- Grab a blue lipstick and dress up like Rihanna this Thursday.
- Give yourself the cartoon treatment with this Betty Boop costume. Don't forget Pudgy!
- Why not go this year as everyone's favorite quirky girl, Zooey Deschanel?
- The ladies of Mad Men can inspire your Halloween look this year.
- The ever-popular Miley Cyrus costume is easy to do at home . . . just get your twerk right.
Tips and Tricks
- From primer to shadow base, keep your makeup on all night with these easy tricks.
- These amazing makeup brands will get you through Halloween.
- The easy way to add some pizzazz to your costume? Add some ears!
- Ace your Gatsby-era costume by rolling up a faux bob and skipping the wig.
- Mix yourself up some spooky fake blood to add to your costume's gore factor.
- Give yourself a pumpkin facial once the Halloween festivities are over.
- Your go-to guide to applying — and removing — Halloween makeup.
Get more Halloween inspiration when you keep reading.