If you're still looking for an amazing Halloween disguise, I've got some great last-minute ideas that'll have your friends impressed no matter what kind of party you're going to. These 15 ideas range from the lovely to the downright creepy, and almost all of them require nothing but a face painting kit. So click through for some instant inspiration.
If there is one wedding tradition that most brides tend to stick by, it's adding something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. For the beauty-obsessed bride, a vintage lipstick holder or a handheld mirror could be a sweet little trinket to go along with the first part of this rhyme. Flip through to see some beautiful antique and vintage buys to give the bride on her big day.
Now that the pumpkin spice latte is back on the menu, it's time to snuggle up to beauty buys that make you feel just as cozy. We've found brand-new skin, hair, and body treatments that hydrate and nourish and will leave you feeling soft and supple. Plus, we have some new makeup buys that will make the perfect complement to your everyday staples. This month we're dishing all treats . . . no tricks in sight.
Have no fear, the Complete Gift Guide for the season is here! Not only does Coach have luxurious gifts for everyone at every price, they've impeccably curated them into one must-see, must-shop online resource, featuring sections such The Holiday It List (with edited gift lists from tastemakers like supermodel Karlie Kloss) and The Best of the Best (with the brand's all-out fave picks for him, her, and you).
As if you weren't already feeling like the most sophisticated shopper ever, Coach also offers Holiday at Your Service, an extensive list of five-star services like free shipping, free gift boxes, free monograms, and more!
Visit Coach.com to view the Complete Gift Guide for yourself, and check out this slideshow now for peek at what we're most excited to give — and get!
- How to tackle antiaging based on your ethnicity — Allure
- You'll never guess what chemical is in your mascara — HuffPost Style
- Josie Maran's beauty tips all women should know — The Fashion Spot
- How long women wait to go bare-faced in front of their boyfriends — The Cut
- What you need to know to keep your hair color at its best — Real Simple
- How to wear jewel-tone makeup this season — Daily Makeover
- A honey deep-conditioning treatment to revive your curls — Naturally Curly
- 5 tips for a better manicure from Madonna's manicurist — E! Online
- The right way to wear glitter on your eyes — The Beauty Department
- Chloé's latest fragrance ad will mesmerize you — Styleite
Contouring and highlighting your face is the perfect way to accentuate your best features — and it can help diminish those things you'd like to mask. But the hardest part isn't how to apply the products, but rather knowing which ones to use. Learn what the must-have products are and what to avoid, so you can highlight and contour like a pro. On Kirbie: Rebecca Taylor.
Neutrogena's Transparent Facial Bar ($3) has been the brand's star item since the bar launched back in the 1950s. After many years of its absence from my shower caddy, I recently decided to give the old classic another whirl. I was not disappointed.
With its distinctive amber color and clean scent, you'll likely get a sensory memory explosion of sorts (hello, junior high!). What makes the old-school bar so great is that it leaves behind no residue or tightness. If you have flaky or parched skin, however, this soap might not be the right match due to the high-cleanse formulation. And unlike many creamy cleansers, this solid gel-like bar really does rinse away very easily. Considering the price, results, scent, and the fact that glowy-skinned Jennifer Aniston counts it as one of her favorites, I'll be reserving a spot for this one in my shower once again.
What to wear, where to get it, how to style it . . . Navigating the Fall fashion landscape can be tricky, which is why we're as obsessed with this latest series of shoppable videos from Amazon Fashion as we are with Amazon itself!
Each video is like a mini fashion show spotlighting a different trend with expert insight on how to style it. Even better, the video is shoppable — simply click on items you like (printed dress, belted coat, structured bag), and you'll be instantly directed to a shoppable link on Amazon.com/Fashion. With a wide selection of clothing, shoes, and accessories, plus convenient perks like free returns, it's the ultimate destination for all your Fall fashion needs.
Watch the first video now for a stylish briefing on must-have outerwear looks like a basic blazer, an unstructured jacket, and a bold coat. Like what you see? Instead of lugging it to the mall and squeezing yourself into some poorly lit dressing room, click right through to Amazon.com/Fashion, where you can shop what you want — and easily return what you don't!
*Shoppable video function not available at this time.
- Ten tailgating ideas to steal from NYCWFF — Food
- A truly awesome Cleopatra makeup tutorial — Beauty
- This role might be Benedict Cumberbatch's best yet — Entertainment
- Here's a table as versatile as your Swiss army knife — Home
- The highs and lows of being a mom on Halloween — Moms
- Video: How to make your own dry shampoo — Beauty
- Seven superfoods that fire up brainpower — Fitness
- What Harry Potter can teach you about love — Love & Sex
- Kate Moss is living the good life on her latest getaway — Celebrity & News
- How to throw a Halloween Pac-Man party — Tech
- Visit some of the most haunted sites in the US — Smart Living
- Whose Pink Party look do you like best? — Fashion
When you want to go for a glamorous Halloween costume, Cleopatra is an iconic beauty look that's all about the makeup. Taking inspiration from Elizabeth Taylor's turn as the Egyptian pharaoh, MAC senior artist Luc Bouchard showed us how to create a stunning eye look for any Cleopatra costume. Click on to see how to get this gorgeous palette yourself.