- Lucy Hale: makeup artist and future magazine editor? — People StyleWatch
- How straight-haired girls can get beach waves — Byrdie
- Sunscreen facts that you really need to know — HuffPost Style
- A Summer must-have product for every skin type — Allure
- Tina Fey gives her opinion on plastic surgery — InStyle
- A new fragrance fit for George Clooney, just in time for Father's Day — The Cut
- Hair-removal products that really work — SHEFinds
- Five flattering, bright lip shades for festival season — Real Simple
- Miranda Kerr's shocking kitchenware trick for your eyelashes — The Fashion Spot
- Steal Lea Michele's sizzling music-video makeup looks — Teen Vogue
A fun DIY shaving cream that keeps your legs softer, longer.
Get sun-kissed, not sunburned.
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
See close-ups of her ultralong eyelashes and long, loose hair.
- Up your Summer style with these celeb-approved accessories — People StyleWatch
- Donate your hair to a good cause à la Shailene Woodley — InStyle
- The five-minute makeup products millennials will love — Allure
- One stylish way to wear a head wrap — HuffPost Style
- The Parisian woman's secret to beating cellulite — The Cut
- Get your best bold brows with six simple products — Real Simple
- Tame wild and wavy beach hair — xoVain
- How to know when it's time for a haircut — YouBeauty
- These bright polishes are a major '80s throwback — SheFinds
- How to keep your makeup from melting this season — Byrdie