- Shop the beauty products Emma Stone carries in her party clutch — InStyle
- 11 all-natural beauty products you can find in the grocery store — HuffPost Style
- A one-step system to removing nail polish — The Cut
- How to organize your vanity for a more efficient morning — Real Simple
- Why you shouldn't blow out your hair in the bathroom — Allure
- Revive your boring beauty routine in five steps — The Fashion Spot
- Miley Cyrus debuted Marc Jacobs's new nail polish shade — Byrdie
- These hairstyles will make you want to wear a hat — The Beauty Department
- This nail art is an ode to Beyoncé — MTV
- Olay launches a new campaign to empower women — Olay
Click here now to enter for your chance to win the ultimate girls’ weekend in Chicago, sponsored by U by Kotex®.
It's easier to get Cara Delevingne brows than you think.
One editor shares her travel must-have.
In case you missed anything, we're here to help.
Every star. Every look. Every angle.
Why not add a little something extra to your updo?
The actress dishes on her beauty past and her inner urge for a pixie cut.
The Downton Abbey star goes for Old Hollywood glam.