- Madonna launched her own skin care line in Japan — People StyleWatch
- The best hair moments from Instagram: NYFW edition — HuffPost Style
- The red and black manicure has taken over Fall 2014 — InStyle
- Hannah Bronfman shares tips on how to pair fashion and beauty — The Cut
- BB cream for your body is the next skin care innovation — The Fashion Spot
- 10 alluring beauty tricks to use this Valentine's Day — Allure
- Find out which bright-haired model has partnered with Manic Panic — Fashionista
- Holland Roden shares her favorite drugstore mascara — Beauty High
- A heart-shaped manicure you can easily re-create at home — Glamour
- Make Up For Ever launches a new blush in HD — Temptalia
This isn't what you wore to prom . . .
See our favorite beauty photos from Instagram this week.
We've found a full-coverage powder foundation that won't dry you out.
See Why Vaseline Jelly Is a Must Have For POPSUGAR Select Bloggers
You do not need to be a princess to have hair that looks this good.
Who said oxblood and icy blue don't match?
Call your mom — the '70s are back!
See how you can ace this colorful runway trend at home.
Here's a romantic look we know you can pull off.