Robin Scherbatsky would definitely not wear this bold-hued look.
Estée Lauder is flashing back to the '90s with its latest spokesmodel pick.
- Ponytail ideas that will help you stand out from the rest — Allure
- Why you should consider getting a buzz cut — HuffPost Style
- Makeup artist Lisa Eldridge gives a makeup tutorial for busy moms —The Cut
- The cutest humidifiers around to get moisturized Winter skin — InStyle
- The right way to care for color-treated hair — The Fashion Spot
- You can now rent this Downton Abbey bridal tiara — People StyleWatch
- Shop the wintry white makeup trend — The New York Times
- A cat nail art tutorial featuring a real feline — The Gloss
- Deconstruct the cat eye for easier application — The Beauty Department
- The solution to stopping breakage and growing longer curls — Naturally Curly
Hint: it has to do with your veins. Plus, a new invisible lip liner we swear by.
Not only did Gwen create a line of polishes with OPI, but now she does nail art too.