- Is your flat iron doing silent damage to your hair? — HuffPost Style
- Self tanner, oil-absorbing sheets, and more wedding day beauty tips — SheFinds
- North Korea lays down the law on men's haircuts — The Cut
- Hair makeovers that shave years off — Allure
- Yes, you can pull off pastel blue hair this Spring — InStyle
- Bring out the tea and frozen corn to remedy puffy eyes — Real Simple
- Etsy is the newest market for beauty entrepreneurs — The New York Times
- A DIY exfoliating mask with chickpeas and turmeric — Beauty Sweet Spot
- Layer multiple scents to create an original fragrance — Cupcakes and Cashmere
- The right way to clean your hairbrushes — The Beauty Department
Ace the beauty guru's signature look stat!
This scent is for the after-dark crowd.
Elevate skin care with organic ingredients that deliver visible results.
Go anywhere your heart desires with POPSUGAR's can't-miss stories.
- New mascaras to try this Spring — Allure
- What flat irons really do to your hair — HuffPost Style
- See Keira Knightley's best beauty moments — InStyle
- Lily Allen's braided helmet hair: yay or nay? — The Cut
- One season of Dancing With the Stars = hundreds of false lashes — People StyleWatch
- How the pros care for their skin — Real Simple
- Argan oil you can buy at the drugstore — xoVain
- The result of a week of oil pulling — Fashionista
- Pick your favorite lipstick for these A-listers — E! Online
- Brilliant ways to add some spark to your morning routine — Byrdie
The company is set to release its first nail polish this Summer!