Even if you can't get a facial, you can still have perfect-looking skin.
- From Jane Birkin to Alexa Chung, 20 hair icons for hipsters — Allure
- Dove starts a campaign to promote positive selfies — The Cut
- Why blond is the hair color of the year — The Fashion Spot
- Go back to beauty school with these basic makeup tips — Real Simple
- See Rihanna's best hair moments from the Grammys — HuffPost Style
- An app that makes sure your makeup is cruelty-free — Byrdie
- Create this side braid for your next bad hair day — Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Kate Hudson reveals her makeup routine — Glo
- The MAC Spring 2014 makeup collection that's packed with pinks — Temptalia
- Why you should apply body oil before you shower — The Beauty Department
Match your current favorite to the manicure you'll be wearing next!
You need not take a vacation to get a gorgeous glow.
It's OK to picture that right now.
If you want to enhance your lips, you don't need those high-priced plumpers that burn.
We know Kanye West is a fan of masks, but are you?