This June, American Beauty Cosmetics will launch its Summer Bouquet color story. Much like Flirt! Cosmetics (both are owned by the same company), the brand typically launches a new product or two every few months and then creates a seasonal look by blending the new products in with the old.
The inspiration for Summer Bouquet is all about florals, specifically perky pink roses. The new product for Summer is a peachy pink powder blush called Nectar Blossom. The face of the campaign is Ashley Judd, as usual, and this particular photo also doubles as an ad for its new Beloved fragrance.
For a description of each of the items in the Summer Bouquet color story, read more.
- New, Beloved Rose Powder Blush in Nectar Blossom ($18) is a peachy, pink powder blush that blends easily and gives cheeks a warm, natural-looking flush.
- Luxury for Lids Eyeshadow Duo in Afternoon Tea ($14.50) are two soft, matte taupe shades that can be applied all over the lids, to the crease and eyebrows.
- Ultra-Easy Automatic Eyeliner in Mocha ($11) is a warm, creamy chocolate brown pencil eye liner.
- Softy Shaping Mascara in Black Velvet ($11) is a rich, long-lasting jet black mascara that separates, elongates, and leaves lashes with a bit of a glossy finish.
- Enduring Beauty Longwear Lipcolor in Candy Rose ($12.50) is a bright, medium-colored coral-pink, long-wearing creamy lipstick.
- Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine in Strawberry Pop and Sugar Fizz ($12.50 each) is a high-shine, sheer lip gloss. Strawberry Fizz is a bold red shade and Sugar Fizz is a pale, cotton-candy pink color.
- Fabulous Feel Liquid Lipcolor in Party Pink ($12.50) is a true, shiny, baby pink lip color that has the coverage of a lipstick and the texture of a lip gloss minus the stickiness.