The lovely Ashley Judd is once again the face of the new American Beauty Champagne Pinks Collection due in stores at the end of this month. Much like the Flirt! Totally Bronze Collection, this range includes includes eight products. Three are new, and four are existing products to create a bronzed pink look.
My personal favorite of the bunch is the new Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait. (Whew! What a mouthful.) This pale, shimmery, pinky-coral packs a lot of punch. It moisturizes like a creamy lipstick and shines like a gloss without feeling overly tacky. I've been wearing so much that it's already made it into my handbag makeup stash — now, that's love! To find out all of the prices and details about the rest of the products, read more.
- New Ultra-Easy Automatic Eyeliner in Gold ($11) is a dark golden shade with a creamy texture. I suggest warming it up on your hands before applying for an even smoother and more precise application.
- New Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine in Pink Parfait ($12.50) is a creamy pale pink lip gloss with a hint of coral and a lot of shimmer.
- Two Pretty Bronze Bronzing Powders in Sun Chic and High Summer ($17.50 each) are slightly shimmery, velvet powder bronzers that can be layered to create anything from a subtle glow to a deep, golden tan.
- New Luxury For Lids Eyeshadow Duo in Golden Pink ($14.50) contains a pale golden champagne shade on one side and a shimmery medium rosey pink on the other.
- Enduring Beauty Longwear Lipcolor in Summer Kiss ($12.50) is a creamy, shimmery pale coral-pink shade with an opaque finish.
- Luminous Liquid All Over Face Glow in Pink Glow ($15) is a pale pink liquid luminizer than can be applied to your temples, cheekbones, brow-bones or decolletage as a highlighter, or mixed in with your foundation for a natural looking radiance.
- Softly Shaping Mascara in Black Velvet ($11) is a soft, glossy black mascara that separates and curls lashes.