Anthony Logistics for Men has just come out with a seven-piece beauty kit called Here Comes the Groomed ($50). The collection includes cleanser, face and body scrub, hand and body lotion, shaving oil, shaving cream, and after-shave products. All are two-and-a-half ounces (or smaller) and come neatly packaged in a charcoal grey mesh dopp kit. Not only is this a smart prewedding grooming regimen, but it's all wrapped up and ready for him to take along on the honeymoon.
It's so easy to forget about the groom with all of your wedding beauty preparation to consider, but his skin should be in the best condition possible for his fifteen minutes of fame. If you get him started on this skin-care regimen a few weeks before the wedding, he should definitely be camera ready by go time.
I think this even makes for a great groomsmen gift, especially if you feel like his friends could use a hand in the grooming department. For the details about each of the products in the kit, read more.
- Glycolic Facial Cleanser will help keep skin clean and clear with continued daily use.
- Facial Scrub helps slough away dead skin and clogged pores, and it prevents ingrown hairs.
- Pre-Shave Oil decreases razor burn, softens his beard, and preps his face for shaving.
- Shave Cream contains oils to soften the skin while he's shaving. It also helps him get a closer shave.
- After-Shave Balm calms his face and neck while reducing the look of red, irritated skin.
- Sea Salt Body Scrub smooths away dead skin.
- Glycerin Hand and Body Lotion moisturizes, hydrates, and smooths out rough hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other body parts that feel dry and undernourished.