Last night's KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2013 brought some of the biggest names in music to LA's Staples Center, and Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and Ariana Grande all took to the stage to perform. Decked out in festive attire, the songstresses brought out some equally eye-catching holiday beauty looks, too. Selena opted for a surprisingly gothic look, donning the same blunt wig she wore for another holiday concert in Texas. Her makeup consisted of bold black lipstick, which was only enhanced by a black smoky eye. Miley performed in a sparkling Chanel outfit, which she complemented with her signature red lips and bold brow combo. Ariana had the sweetest look of all with her long hair flowing in soft waves and a neutral makeup palette that featured soft pink lips. They all brought their beauty A-game, but whose loook like did you like best?
Pantone has announced its color for 2014, and the winner is Radiant Orchid. We think this is a fabulous choice for a bevy of reasons. We've already seen this hue in its multiple shades on the Spring 2014 runways of Costello Tagliapietra, Naeem Khan, and PPQ (above).
But aside from that, a bunch of celebrities have also been spotted sporting this look. AnnaSophia Robb (above, left) swept the shade across her lids, while color enthusiast Lupita Nyong'o (above, right) wore the exact shade on her lips. The best part, though? We definitely already own it . . . in multiples! The color is superwearable, be it on your nails, on your eyes, or across your lips, and looks good on a lot of different skin tones. But just in case you aren't already stocked, we've got you covered. Shop your new favorite products below!
You already visit POPSUGAR Beauty to get product reviews, helpful tips, and news on what's happening in the world of beauty, so be sure to check out what else we're doing around the Internet. We're coming at you from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ to keep you looking and feeling beautiful and inspired. We constantly update so you're in the know, whether it's about a new lip gloss we keep passing around the office or tips on how to pull off the perfect updo. Here's where you can find us:
"Like" us on Facebook. Our page is chock-full of beauty tips, breaking news, videos, and polls. It's the most beautiful place to be.
We're on Instagram, too. Follow POPSUGAR Beauty to see what products we're loving, what inspires us, and what the team is up to daily in San Francisco, NYC, and LA.
Follow us on Twitter. You'll stay up-to-date on what we're writing about, especially breaking beauty news. Plus, our editors will answer your tweets about questions or suggestions you have.
Pin with us. We're regularly pinning looks we're loving, of-the-moment trends, and products we're keeping our eyes on.
We're on Google+! Follow us to stay informed on breaking news, trends, and everything in between as it's happening.
From braided looks to bright red lips and a royal ponytail, this week was all about easy and flattering looks to inspire your holiday dressing. You don't have to be Selena Gomez or Reese Witherspoon to pull off these easy-to-re-create hair and makeup looks. Just keep clicking to see who had our favorite looks of the week!
Kate Middleton tops our social feeds again this week with some hair dramatics. First, she fired her hairdresser (gasp!). Then, she was spotted with a new brunette dye job, and she finished out the week with a huge hair first — a red carpet ponytail. Plus, it's the holidays! So our networks were bubbling over with all things festive. Secret Santa gifts, snowflake nail art, and seasonal styles were winners across the board. See all your favorite beauty news from the week that was, and make sure to follow POPSUGAR Beauty on social media, including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.
From Beyoncé's fan incident to Miley's alien-esque bleached brows, we're recapping all the major beauty moments from 2013. Jennifer Lawrence shocked everyone with her pixie cut, while Jennifer Aniston combined her beauty knowledge with her business savvy by working with Aveeno and as co-owner of Living Proof. Marc Jacobs blew us away with his massive beauty line, a 33-year-old Justin Bieber fan received $100,000 in plastic surgery to look like his idol, and Miley, well, was just bein' Miley. Which moments were your favorite? See them all in our breakdown. On Kirbie: Contrarian jacket, Equipment blouse
We've been obsessing over Julianne Hough's many beauty looks for awhile now, and her versatile long bob is one of our favorite things about her. But last night she was at the Boohoo.com event in LA sporting a much longer look. Julianne's extensions seamlessly blend with her shorter layers, and we like that she styled the new length with her bangs, but we can't help but miss her lob. What do you think of Julianne with long hair?
2013 will go down in beauty history as the year of the It haircut, and we've got plenty of them to choose from. Jennifer Lawrence recently drove the star power of the pixie up a few notches, but there were plenty of pixies before her. Jada Pinkett Smith also knows a thing or two about It haircuts, as she's recently been sporting 2013's edgy style: the undercut. But 2013's first It haircut was somewhere between edgy and sweet, and it was the lob. Nicole Richie was one of the first ladies to rock this style, and she's kept it all year. All three of these styles are synonymous with 2013, but which was your favorite cut of the year?
British beauties stepped out in London tonight for the British Fashion Awards, and while the gowns were worth gawking at, we couldn't keep our eyes off the stunning beauty looks, too. From Poppy Delevingne's teased hair and flirty lashes to Kate Moss's sexy blowout and glossy pout, see all the style stars' beauty looks up close.
If you weren't a fan of the crowds on Black Friday, then these Cyber Monday beauty deals are for you. Our comprehensive list includes incredible gifts-with-purchase and discount codes from your favorite cosmetics and skin care brands. So feel free to avoid the rabid shoppers and messy stores on Black Friday, and get all your shopping done on Dec. 2 (you don't even have to wear pants).
- Ahava: From Nov. 27 to Dec. 2, you'll get 40 percent off sitewide. You can also get a hand cream gift set for $18 (originally $42).
- Alba Botanica: When you enter the code ALBATHANKYOU, get a buy two, get one free deal.
- Alterna: Get the 3 Steps to Flawless Hair Kit with shampoo, conditioner, and CC cream for only $10 (originally $26) at Sephora only.
- Avalon Organics: Get 20 percent off your entire cart when you enter the discount code AVALONTHANKS.
- Birchbox: When you buy $55 worth of full-size products, you can get an exclusive Rebecca Taylor makeup bag for free. Just type in REBECCAGIFT.
- Bliss: Save 20 percent on full-size bottles of Elemis and Remede products.
- Bobbi Brown: You'll get five free samples with any order on Cyber Monday only.
- Blowpro: Get 25 percent off you shopping cart with the code BLOWPROTHANKS.
- The Body Shop:Save 50 percent on the entire site and get free shipping with a purchase of $30 or more.
- Butter London: You can get the special Fashion Size Duo With Slapper and Knackered polishes for just $10. On the site, you'll also be able to get 20 percent off and 50 percent off all last-call items. Just use the code CYBER2013.
- Chanel: For Cyber Monday, Chanel is offering a special set of polishes.
- Chantecaille: Get 30 percent off your entire order on Cyber Monday only.
- Clairvoyant Beauty: Use the code CBGIFT30 to get 30 percent off all purchases of $100 or more.
- Clarisonic: Pick up the new Mia First for only $99 from Nov. 26-Dec. 5 as well as on Dec. 9, Dec. 26, and Jan. 5.
- C.O. Bigelow: Save 25 percent online if you type in the discount code TURKEY1838.
- Decléor: Get 30 percent off a $75 purchase with the code SPECIAL30.
- Desert Essence: Buy $25 of product, and get free shipping, plus you'll get 30 percent off your order no matter how much you spend.
- Dr. Brandt: It's all about the eyes! With this deal, you'll get 40 percent off eye cream and a bonus BB or CC cream when you spend $150.
- Dr. Hauschka: When you buy $50 worth of products, you can get a free limited-edition body wash kit.
- Drybar: All bundles are 20 percent off!
See more Cyber Monday sales after the jump!