To see the rest of the best, just keep reading.
- "While it looks a lot better on Bella than on the runway, I'd still say it's unwearable for the every day girl. [It's] neat to look at on models, but best left on the runway this season." — Miss Bree
- "From a distance, it could look like one has super-defined double eyelids and a nice brow bone (like it looks in the pic on top right). But on me — I'd like my eyeshadow, please." — cocomotion
- "I did the look last night using a cream liner, and a MAC 209 brush. I went slow, and set the line with MAC Typographic. It's pretty similar to Julianne Moore from A Single Man, only without the pale base shadow and other liner. [It's] wearable, but it needs something in order for most people to appreciate it." — retrodoll
- "I love this trend. I just recently started doing my nails in fun colors and styles. As long as I keep it noncrazy, it's fine for the office." — zeze
- "I am obsessed. I always have my nails painted, and love keeping up with the trends. It's a good way to accessorize any outfit, and it's cheap and fun!"— snarkypants