So now that your feet have finally touched the ground off of cloud nine (where you've happily lived for the duration of your engagement and wedding period), reality is slowly setting in. Life, work, bills, thank-you notes and all the everyday stresses waiting home can definitely put you in a little bit of a funk. But don't sweat it, this is a common feeling that will pass in no time.
Something to remember is that all marriage takes work. Even the most starry-eyed lovebirds admit to putting a little bit of elbow grease into keeping their love lives alive after the honeymoon is over. Here's a round up of BellaSugar's stories, polls anecdotes and tips to help you through this new and exciting newlywed period!
- Does Your Mate Know The Extent of Your Routine?
- Some Beauty Rituals Are Best Kept Private
- Tips For Maintaining Your Wedding Day Beauty
- Beauty Blooper: The Midas Touch
- Pamper Your Love: Five Romantic At-Home Spa Treatments for Couples