It's the weekend, and you know what that means. It's time to recap our favorite comments of the week. As usual, you had lots of great things to say, from the truly perceptive opinions to the ones that gave us all a good laugh. Check them out below:
To see the rest of the best, just keep reading.
- "While it looks a lot better on Bella than on the runway, I'd still say it's unwearable for the every day girl. [It's] neat to look at on models, but best left on the runway this season." — Miss Bree
- "From a distance, it could look like one has super-defined double eyelids and a nice brow bone (like it looks in the pic on top right). But on me — I'd like my eyeshadow, please." — cocomotion
- "I did the look last night using a cream liner, and a MAC 209 brush. I went slow, and set the line with MAC Typographic. It's pretty similar to Julianne Moore from A Single Man, only without the pale base shadow and other liner. [It's] wearable, but it needs something in order for most people to appreciate it." — retrodoll
- "I love this trend. I just recently started doing my nails in fun colors and styles. As long as I keep it noncrazy, it's fine for the office." — zeze
- "I am obsessed. I always have my nails painted, and love keeping up with the trends. It's a good way to accessorize any outfit, and it's cheap and fun!"— snarkypants