Yves Saint Laurent can now add another product to its beloved line of click-able makeup. First came the famous Touche Eclat Highlighter, then the gorgeous and glittery Touche Brilliance for Lips, and finally the flawless face Perfect Touch Foundation. But this baby is by far the coolest of the bunch!
Allow me to introduce the Yves Saint Laurent Nail Touch nail polish pen ($23). Say so long to messy bottles that can spill and gooey caps that get stuck. With a couple of clicks of this no-fuss pen, you can polish your nails in one easy step — and with one hand.
The fluid tool releases just the right amount of sheer, high-shine lacquer to coat each nail, while a blend of solvents dry the polish upon application. It is also supposed to be long-lasting and chip resistant, since the finish is so thin. For the rest of the details, read more
To use, simply shake before opening, then remove the cap and click away until the brush loads. As soon as you see polish, stop clicking and paint. Right now, Nail Touch is available in six shimmery pastel shades:
- Golden Beige Reflections is a light shimmery gold polish.
- Pearly Light Beige is a nude polish with opalescent shine that's a touch deeper than Golden Beige.
- Parma Radiance is a shimmery, sheer lavender polish.
- Metallic Pink Radiance is a sheer baby-pink polish with hefty shine.
- Secret Radiance is a crystal-clear polish.
- Pearly White Sparkle is more opaque than Secret Radiance and looks like a cloud-colored opal polish on the nail.