Hot pink lip glosses are a summertime must have. They're flirtier than a classic red and pack more punch than a pastel. Plus, they match all of this season's trendiest neon pink nail polishes. If you're willing to try wearing a bright and daring hot pink pout, below are five of my favorites for you to check out! (I'm a poet and didn't know it.)
- Sephora Brand Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss in Hot Pink ($15) is a semi-sheer, shimmery gloss with a sweet taste that glides on smooth and has a doe-foot applicator.
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Gloss in Brighten Pink ($25) is a sugary, sheer yet bright and smooth gloss that doesn't have an overbearing, synthetic scent.
- Stila It Gloss in Smashing ($18) is a creamy, not too bright punch of pink gloss that goes on more opaque than their famous click glosses, but is more sheer than a lipstick.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Pink Popsicle ($19) is a bright pink shade that doesn't contain any shimmer. This gloss creates tons of shine, but the only drawback is the icky sticky factor (just warning you). It was a limited-edition color, but I've found some in stock if you act fast!
- Lancome Color Fever Lip Gloss in Volcanic Pink ($23) is by far the brightest and boldest pink I've ever worn. And although it looks shocking in the tube it goes on quite sheer. I like to pair it with a champagne shadow and black liquid eyeliner.