- The bouncy texture is unlike anything else I've tried. It's soft, spongy, and springy — not dry, not too moist.
- The color builds evenly. Apply it with your fingers for a more sheer wash of color, or use a brush for more intensity.
- The formula is paraben-free, if you're looking out for that sort of thing.
- It's lightweight, which is perfect when the weather is hot and humid.
- This stuff really does stay put. No budging, no creasing, and it's waterproof, too.
So, yeah. Kind of obsessed. Plus, I love that Bare Escentuals is donating $20,000 to Canine Companions for Independence, a nonprofit that matches free assistance dogs to people with disabilities. These shadows have just launched at Sephora, so if you try them, let me know if you're as smitten. I think you will be.