Sonia Kashuk is about to launch her new Spring/Summer 2008 collection at Target stores nationwide. The products will be on shelves by March 1, however, you can preview a few of the products here first! The launch also includes an array of new makeup brushes, but today I'm going to tell you about the color collection.
The line contains eight new single eye shadows, seven shadow duos, three eye quads, three cream shadows, six matte lip crayons and six soft-tinted lip balms with SPF 14. But by far, my favorite products of the bunch are the three Dual Ended Sheer Lip Color and Plumping Glossy Tints because they're just so cool.
One side of the jumbo tube houses a sheer, full-sized creamy lipstick and the other side houses a high-shine plumping gloss that's tinted a lighter shade of the lipstick. Both products are moisturizing, the gloss isn't overly tingly, and since the base color is a lipstick, the color is rich.
I've always liked Sonia Kashuk products for their high quality at affordable prices and I've really got to give her kudos for making Target runs so much more fun!
For pricing information and more details about each of the products in the new collection, read more.
- Velvety Matte Lip Crayon ($6.99) is a moisturizing lip crayon with a matte texture. It's available in six shades.
- Hydrating Lip Balm with SPF 14 ($7.49) is a tinted, shiny and hydrating lip balm available in six shades.
- Shimmering Long Wear Crème Eye Shadow ($6.99) are metallic cream eye shadows. The smooth-textured shades blend so easily that they can be applied with your fingers or with a brush. Available in three shades; amethyst, golden and pewter.
- Dual Ended Sheer Lip Color and Plumping Glossy Tint ($11.99) is a unique product since it contains a lipstick on one side and plumping gloss on the other. The tubes are super-sized and they are available in three lip-colored pinky shades.
- Eye Quads ($9.99) Three new eye quads in shades of violet, blue and neutrals have been added to the ever-popular collection.
- Enhance Eye Color ($5.99) isn't a new formula, but it has new packaging and seven new colors. The cases are now thinner and have magnetic closure.
- Eye Shadow Duos ($7.99) now has eight new shades to choose from and the names are also really cute. (I personally like Match Maker, Tongue in Cheek and Double Whammy.) The shadows are also packaged in the new slender, magnetic compacts.